Sport 2014 betting thread

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS total goals over 9.5 points @ $1.84.

$50 on this one, home environment and the weather forecast says should be all good until the latter stages of the match. Be mighty close but Sydney will start a little slow this year and Giants should put up 11-13 goals :thumbsu:
I dont understand the bet.

9.5 points?

GWS will be a chance of winning if they kick 10. Can't see it.
Maybe 8 tops

oh, I get it. It's 9 1/2
So they have to kick 10 plus

Well done with GWS Bobby, must say i was really barracking for GWS just so you'd win.. I won't mind you getting the Tigers bet either as that means i will get mine too..

Well done with GWS Bobby, must say i was really barracking for GWS just so you'd win.. I won't mind you getting the Tigers bet either as that means i will get mine too..
Huh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking Adelaide +59.5 for $110.00 @ $1.10 against the Cats. Already took the bet just in case Selwood doesn't come up for the game and odds shorten.

In the past 2 seasons Adelaide have never been beaten by 60 points or more in an away game. In the past 2 seasons the Cats only 3 wins by 60 points or more at Simmonds were against lowly Melbourne, St Kilda and GWS, we lack that firepower to put away sides by big margins. In the NAB and preseason games the Cats have been a little sluggish while the the Crows have been good. Both sides have injuries but i feel that without Motlop and Christiensen we loose a fair bit of run and still not sure if Selwood will be right. Normally i don't bet against home sides but i can't see us winning by more than 60 points so this should be a safe bet to increase the bank by 10%.

Starting Bank $100.00
Current Bank $110.00

Essendon +17.5
money.gif

updated record 5-0-2

Taking the Hawks -7.5 for $121.00 @ $1.10 against the Lions. In the NAB cup a few weeks ago Hawthorn won 1.22.13 (154) to Brisbane 0.3.5 (23) so the -7.5 shouldn't be a worry here...

Starting Bank $100.00
Current Bank $121.00

That's a bummer Bobby, would have liked to seen both of us get it.. Your still doing pretty good....

Good luck with the Dee's... Tough match, one that i am staying away from so ill barrack for the Dee's just for you.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back