Media 2014 BFFL National Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone els ever an erections when looking t how good there team is? I do :p
Nope not feeling it sorry, may have been as I went a little trade happy :D

But all good, look forward to having the 1st pick again next year :p

Nope not feeling it sorry, may have been as I went a little trade happy :D

But all good, look forward to having the 1st pick again next year :p

Haha you are definitely stock piling the Talent Wacky, you will have plenty of value to build or trade with, really like what you did this year tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha you are definitely stock piling the Talent Wacky, you will have plenty of value to build or trade with, really like what you did this year tbh
Yeah i enjoy watching/following the young guys coming through and seem to have got some gems too. Slow and steady wins the race :p

Reardo hope your feeling better after hospital, but if you dont delist James Battersby as i picked him here when i didnt get given my last pick in Ultimate footy i will be coming for your other good knee.....

Reardo hope your feeling better after hospital, but if you dont delist James Battersby as i picked him here when i didnt get given my last pick in Ultimate footy i will be coming for your other good knee.....
I'm back in hospital mate, picked up a couple of blood clots following the surgery. Sorry mate, didn't realize you selected Battersby, do I just delist him and sign someone else?

I'm back in hospital mate, picked up a couple of blood clots following the surgery. Sorry mate, didn't realize you selected Battersby, do I just delist him and sign someone else?
Yeah mate, no stress,

Nothing to complicated i hope with your knee, how long are you in for this time?

I have F.Thurlow who I assue could be great backup for Belchambers.

You could either make an offer for thurlow, or use bellchambers to get nicholls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back