2014 NHL Stanley Cup playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

My Foxtel feed is fine. HD & all. Just the sound quality is very low.

Very good start, thought we'd score first. Shame we let our guard down a bit towards the end of the 1st.

as a casual fan i dont think i can last an entire series with this international feed. no crowd mics. looks like a bad 720p upscale and there is no passion in the commentators. I would of loved the NBC feed, hell even the Canadian [CBC?] feed we got a few years ago was much better. I hope fox get a better feed for game 2.

Anyone remember what feed we got last year?

as a casual fan i dont think i can last an entire series with this international feed. no crowd mics. looks like a bad 720p upscale and there is no passion in the commentators. I would of loved the NBC feed, hell even the Canadian [CBC?] feed we got a few years ago was much better. I hope fox get a better feed for game 2.

Anyone remember what feed we got last year?

Will be much better back at the Garden.

Will be much better back at the Garden.

If they have the same feed it wont. Its almost as bad as the Sat Avo team on 7 :eek: . I dont know why Fox have the international feed. all the other american sports use the raw american feed other than College basketball final [but thats because of the International ESPN deal]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and now Foxtel go to Socceroo highlights from last year during the 2nd intermission? Oh dear... :confused:

They had some golf in the first intermission. i dont think the international feed has an intermission report. Well that will go well for casual fans if it goes to OT and they cut to golf or soccer.

They had some golf in the first intermission. i dont think the international feed has an intermission report. Well that will go well for casual fans if it goes to OT and they cut to golf or soccer.

Might be similar to the Olympics were Foxtel has no other option than to show the NHL Network's International feed (in the Olympics it was the IOC International feed with the annoying Pom commentating instead of NBCSN). Seems strange that they've been showing NBC/NBCSN for the earlier rounds and have now moved to the NHL Network.

Might be similar to the Olympics were Foxtel has no other option than to show the NHL Network's International feed (in the Olympics it was the IOC International feed with the annoying Pom commentating instead of NBCSN). Seems strange that they've been showing NBC/NBCSN for the earlier rounds and have now moved to the NHL Network.

In previous years they have used the NBC or CBC feeds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back