2017 Official Lists (updated 23 March)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure it did

P4L posted the trade and his contract length for houli then i replied with confirmation and contracts for Dick and Winders.

The contracts were not adequate, as quoted later on The same page

Pretty sure it did

P4L posted the trade and his contract length for houli then i replied with confirmation and contracts for Dick and Winders.
Yeah apparently Winders was 4 years and Dick was 151k instead of 150k....

Kinda stuffs both our teams up because Houli suits my team better and Dick and Winders suit your team better... sucks big time.

And the drafts are all over. That was a lot of fun.

Still surprised that Tim Klaosen (Adelaide ®) and Ben Richmond (Collingwood ®) didn't get picked up. Obviously not rated enough. I think they both have heaps of potential.
Richmond is a project player and won't play for three years most likely. Certainly not in 2013. Hasn't played a lot of Aussie Rules as it is.

Final 2013 lists updated. You have a week to find any problems.
Perhaps a bit late but I think you may have left out the Jesse White $148,000 x 200% (ie. $296,000 in one year) salary I need to pay for Jesse White's delistment. Should mean my TPP is $8,414,000 not $8,118,000. Doesn't make much difference really and I certainly won't complain if it is left as is. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps a bit late but I think you may have left out the Jesse White $148,000 x 200% (ie. $296,000 in one year) salary I need to pay for Jesse White's delistment. Should mean my TPP is $8,414,000 not $8,118,000. Doesn't make much difference really and I certainly won't complain if it is left as is. :D

I picked him up so you dont have to pay him.

I picked him up so you dont have to pay him.
I thought I still have to pay the differences in salary though, which is $148,000 a year (x 2 for paying out in one year)

Not sure where to put this but this looks as good as any.

May i put A.Woodward & D.Markworth on the LTI list thank you.
I would like to promote T.Dureya & L.Jong to my senior list please.

Hey Russian,

I'm probably going to be away for a month for work, starting next Monday.
Not sure if I'll have internet access.

So if it looks like I've gone missing that's why.

Just got back in Australia from USA this weekend. Our return was delayed due to maintenance being required on our aircraft (In case you don't know I'm in the RAAF and we were flying on defence aircraft). Sorry I missed this week's round 1 player nominations (for 4 AFL players that played on the weekend). It was pretty much fly, sleep, fly from Thursday morning til Saturday night (Australia time).

Do I just go ahead and name the best team I can from the players who'll play next week?

Round 1 and I'm already going to struggle to field a full 18 !
Hornets apply to put;
Tim Broomhead on LTI list and upgrade Nathan Wilson and also;
Aaron Sandilands on LTI and upgrade Jackson Sheringham.

I understand Sheringham cant be picked for Round 1 as Fremantle (sandilands) has already played.

Round 1 and I'm already going to struggle to field a full 18 !
Hornets apply to put;
Tim Broomhead on LTI list and upgrade Nathan Wilson and also;
Aaron Sandilands on LTI and upgrade Jackson Sheringham.

I understand Sheringham cant be picked for Round 1 as Fremantle (sandilands) has already played.

Hornets return Tim Broomhead to the main list and Jackson Sheringham to returns to the rookie list.

Sandilands remains LTI with Wilson upgraded rookie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back