2014 US PGA thread

Remove this Banner Ad

wow viewers can contribute to 16th hole pin placement on the final day! crazy stuff!!

its a lock to be position A, right behind the bunker on the far left

Wish Day couldve gotten a shot back on the last (or converted a couple of those many mid length puts that missed by an inch)

Going to be hard for Day starting from 3 strokes behind Rory, so for the moment I'll be sweating Fowler but hopeful Day can shoot like he did in the second round and make it interesting

Getting dark,Its a shame so many players play so slow,rory being a quick player would have finished 30 min ago if not for being held up all day.

I watched it out

It was amazing scenes on the last couple of holes as they were rushing through, and then joining as a foursome for part of the final hole

Can't help but think it affected Rory with two fairly wild shots to the green (though he was initiating the faster play), he just wanted to shuffle the ball up there as quickly as possible while any light was left

Disappointed they dropped Day in the coverage after the 6th hole, but I guess he never did anything to put himself back in contention from there, though I would've loved to see how he bogeyed the par five 7th

Good we'll have the worlds hottest golfer down here later in the year

I watched it out

It was amazing scenes on the last couple of holes as they were rushing through, and then joining as a foursome for part of the final hole

Can't help but think it affected Rory with two fairly wild shots to the green (though he was initiating the faster play), he just wanted to shuffle the ball up there as quickly as possible while any light was left

Disappointed they dropped Day in the coverage after the 6th hole, but I guess he never did anything to put himself back in contention from there, though I would've loved to see how he bogeyed the par five 7th

Good we'll have the worlds hottest golfer down here later in the year

so jelly you got to watch it mate!

day just cant break through. a good and popular bloke but cant quite win when it counts. sigh.

worlds hottest golfer for mine is michelle wie

so jelly you got to watch it mate!

day just cant break through. a good and popular bloke but cant quite win when it counts. sigh.

worlds hottest golfer for mine is michelle wie

I watched saw most of his holes (all they showed) over the last two days and his putter killed him, missed so many mid range puts by an inch to the left of the hole, probably 4-5 shots worth minimum which wouldve had him at the top of the leaderboard. On the other hand guys like Rory and Fowler were hammering the same puts home like they were 1 footers.

It was painstaking watching him put this weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched saw most of his holes (all they showed) over the last two days and his putter killed him, missed so many mid range puts by an inch to the left of the hole, probably 4-5 shots worth minimum which wouldve had him at the top of the leaderboard. On the other hand guys like Rory and Fowler were hammering the same puts home like they were 1 footers.

It was painstaking watching him put this weekend

1st in GIR, 67th in the putting stats. Used to be known as the Adam Scott.

anybody able to assist in streaming the morning session today of the barclays? golf live@ are covering but cant get access through pga site

anybody able to assist in streaming the morning session today of the barclays? golf live@ are covering but cant get access through pga site

Imagine using some sort of geo-blocking would work, never tried with the pga site (although it's not full coverage on the site anyway i think) as foxtel is good enough for me. For some reason PGA tour hasn't caught up with other sports and introduced a subscribing service.

Imagine using some sort of geo-blocking would work, never tried with the pga site (although it's not full coverage on the site anyway i think) as foxtel is good enough for me. For some reason PGA tour hasn't caught up with other sports and introduced a subscribing service.

my geo blocking doesnt work for some reason, it opens up a video launcher and despite my US settings its telling me its not available in my region, but does say its broadcasting live so meh I dunno

Ive given up, will watch tomorrow when day/scott/fowler and mcilroy are in the afternoon group

ah I'm up at running, it just decided to work

it just follows the McIlroy/Watson/Walker group with commentary

Amazingly Mickelson ended up back in the gallery stands today lol, a much better shot this time landing the green

Jason Day with a share in the lead after double bogey on a par 5 losing his ball and another bogey on the 17th par five so some strokes to be found there tomorrow

Scott had a horrid day with his own double bogey shooting 4 over par after starting with the lead

Stuart Appleby has pulled the round of his life out of his ass to lead the Barclays at the moment

Day struggling to find fairways and is 2 behind

Stuart Appleby has pulled the round of his life out of his ass to lead the Barclays at the moment

Day struggling to find fairways and is 2 behind

and one of the worlds most hated players mahan wins.

fkin hell day, y u no win????

and one of the worlds most hated players mahan wins.

fkin hell day, y u no win????

drove really poorly today, ended up in a lot of roughs and missed a couple of gettable puts that Mahan was sinking

on the other hand Mahan was nailing everything down the middle, watching the back nine was torture

Day didnt attack on the 17th par 5 though which was interesting, he opted for the layup though he was 3 shots behind

Remove this Banner Ad

Back