Universal Love 2014 Wacky Wednesday

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn having to wait until Wednesday, thought it may have given us a cheery start to the week :(.

Mods- winty Pure_Ownage etc....can you please change the thread title to Wacky Wednesday? Thanks :thumbsu:

I'm pretty sure you can edit your own thread titles... ?

Probably best its Wednesday, gives big Dawson's indiscretion on Saturday night a few days to cool off in the media. Wouldn't be the best look if they carried on today with that incident still fresh in everyone's minds.

Nick Wade from the Addy tweeted today that the cats won't have Mad Mondays anymore... they are now a Wacky Wednesday team.

It makes sense really, the players can get their exit interviews and everything done and then apart from the B&F they are done till pre season

Nick Wade from the Addy tweeted today that the cats won't have Mad Mondays anymore... they are now a Wacky Wednesday team.

It makes sense really, the players can get their exit interviews and everything done and then apart from the B&F they are done till pre season

And still gives them a few days to recover before all the crocks head to hospital this Wednesday week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May not be to everyone's liking, but for those of us who enjoy having a laugh with (& sometimes at ;)) the players during Mad Monday celebrations, it may be fun to have a thread where we can post pix and comments on the day.

We've traditionally been one of the better clubs with our Mad Mondays (as compared to teams like Melbourne-may have been too soon for Rolf Harris, or at least do it well if you're gonna take the gamble :eek::D), so let's see what our players come up with this year.......
Well Jimmy and the other player (sorry forgot who) dressing up as Nixon & the St Kilda Schoolgirl wasn't really a good look. So let's not get too self righteous about the Melbourne boys. But I agree the lads have come up with some good costumes over the years. Scarlo was the master.

Well Jimmy and the other player (sorry forgot who) dressing up as Nixon & the St Kilda Schoolgirl wasn't really a good look. So let's not get too self righteous about the Melbourne boys. But I agree the lads have come up with some good costumes over the years. Scarlo was the master.
Controversy aside, the Melbourne boys need better Mad Monday costume skills. Rolf was a lame attempt-is that a shower cap he"s wearing?:confused:
image.jpg

Last edited:
One of my favourite days of the year :D like Christmas with more cross dressing.

I was actually gonna post I'm more excited than if it was Christmas! ;)

**** Christmas actually.. its not like I get presents anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back