Universal Love 2014 Wacky Wednesday

Remove this Banner Ad

Rivers and his special friend (not sure who she is, but nice shoes :D)
0e41e2a1-b01b-4a1d-be71-7fe508b257f4_800.jpg
Lonners?
I gotta say, bit disappointing this year, other than Joel and Jimmy. Still, a lot of fun anyway. :thumbsu:

Needs more Scarlo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shell, can you please thank Eliza for putting all those pics up for you to share? I've just caught up on the Addy link posted earlier. She's done a great job :) and you, also, for reporting here! I've had a good laugh to start my day :)

Oh yeah i did that around 10am :p

Shell, can you please thank Eliza for putting all those pics up for you to share? I've just caught up on the Addy link posted earlier. She's done a great job :) and you, also, for reporting here! I've had a good laugh to start my day :)

She was a bit stressed tho, have no idea how she managed to (3 times) reply to my texts, lol.

Apparently there's a photo gallery to come? Pics will be better in there I'm assuming.

She was a bit stressed tho, have no idea how she managed to (3 times) reply to my texts, lol.

Apparently there's a photo gallery to come? Pics will be better in there I'm assuming.
Those pics were great. Must've been hard to tweet when larger groups were arriving.

The addy does a pretty good job with their gallery - I'm just looking forward to getting home and checking out the pics on the bigger screen of my computer.

I'm still sfellowing - getting a few strange looks from randoms going past ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back