Competitions 2014 West Coast Eagles Poster of the Year - Nominations

Does the Eagles board have the best group of posters on BigFooty?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello fellow Eagles,

The season has ended once again for us and although it wasn't what we wanted at least we have some good signs for a big 2015.

For the second year in a row we are running our own Poster of the Year award. Last year QS took out the honour of being the best of the west (see what I did then)

So here's the deal you get to nominate a poster in this thread who you think is deserving of being awarded the Poster of the Year for 2014. Every Eagles poster is eligible including moderators (don't worry they won't win, they aren't very good) Some rules apply, see below.

1. No trolling in the nomination process. The mods have cards and are prepared to use them.
  2. Only West Coast Board regulars can nominate*
  3. When nominating posters please include a brief summary of the reason for the nomination
  4. Limit discussion to the topic
  5. The shortlisting process is a mysterious science - we won't be discussing it.
*We would like only WC posters to nominate however we won't turn away an opposition supporter who has a genuine nomination for an Eagles poster. Being recognised site wide for being awesome is a good thing.

Please make sure to give a good reason as to why you are nominating someone. This thread will be open for a couple of weeks once closed our moderating team in larrikin swannies and FiveStrings will decide on a short-list. From then on we'll likely do another thread with a poll.

The winner will get this badge under there username:
wcepoty-png.35215
and will also receive that self satisfaction feeling that comes with being the best of the best of the west. (did it again)

Our seasons over so have some fun but play fair.

Good luck all and remember you can nominate a poster even if already nominated. It all counts.

I'll nominate whoever does the WCE archive. If i can nominate more than one, Kane007

That would be the legendary happy_eagle who maintains the archive.

I'm assuming the latter is me, so if so thanking you ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're almost at the end of the first page and no nomination for Go Eagles? Can't believe it! :confused:

Fivestrings is my nomination.

He's taken over the management of the Contracts Thread (the only thread of any real substance on this whole stinking board), single-handedly toted up the player of the year votes (despite every second cretin being unable to follow the format to make his life easier) and not given me a single red card.

Dishonourable Mention: Ochre and Pantskyle

Last edited:
We're almost at the end of the first page and no nomination for Go Eagles? Can't believe it! :confused:
It's for Poster of the Year not Crazy ******* Predictor of the Year.

Back