Remove this Banner Ad

Heard Rumours that bungaree have signed another North Ballarat listed player.... anyone know who it might be?

Heard Rumours that bungaree have signed another North Ballarat listed player.... anyone know who it might be?

Chris O'Keefe signed at Bungaree on the back of two comp medals in a row with WRFL side Spotswood. He is an absolute gun and will kill it up there.

Flag waubra
Smoky bunga
Slider one of the spa country teams
Improver towners
Medal mark Williams
must be a ballan supporter, no chance mark williams wins the medal. that would require him to get a kick first

Flag: Waubra
Smokey: Bunga
Slider: Buninyong
Improver: Clunes
Medal: Chris O'keefe

Campbell Brown supposedly playing a one of game for Ballan in their round two match against Waubra, great get considering he could have easily been playing for Gold Coast this year

Campbell Brown supposedly playing a one of game for Ballan in their round two match against Waubra, great get considering he could have easily been playing for Gold Coast this year[/quote I heard he was playing least 6 games an finals if Ballan happen to make it .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would someone be able to give me a rough idea of the numbers training out at Bunninyong and if its worth heading down and giving it a go?

Big weekend coming up! Who's everyone tipping?

The comp is looking more even than ever this year... Waubra favs for mine and should roll Hepburn. Springbank, bunga and Gordon all on the improve. Will be interesting to see how bunninyong, Hepburn and daylesford line up this year... Tipping a couple of sliders out of these three. Cargo ham (ha auto predict for carghnam) should be better and skipton show'd some signs of improvement last year. Clunes and creswick will be a close one this week but I think creswick just. We'll have a fair indication of how Dunnstown and Beaufort are traveling after this week... Both sides were avg last year. Think dunnstown have just a bit too much class.

Big weekend coming up! Who's everyone tipping?

The comp is looking more even than ever this year... Waubra favs for mine and should roll Hepburn. Springbank, bunga and Gordon all on the improve. Will be interesting to see how bunninyong, Hepburn and daylesford line up this year... Tipping a couple of sliders out of these three. Cargo ham (ha auto predict for carghnam) should be better and skipton show'd some signs of improvement last year. Clunes and creswick will be a close one this week but I think creswick just. We'll have a fair indication of how Dunnstown and Beaufort are traveling after this week... Both sides were avg last year. Think dunnstown have just a bit too much class.

Gordon on the improve? What do you base this on? 2 of their best Turley and Werner and Hallam who is handy all gone- where is the improvement going to come from? Springbank and Bungaree to be the big movers based on who they have recruited and agree that Waubra the team to beat.

Gordon on the improve? What do you base this on? 2 of their best Turley and Werner and Hallam who is handy all gone- where is the improvement going to come from? Springbank and Bungaree to be the big movers based on who they have recruited and agree that Waubra the team to beat.
Gordon recruited to replace the guys they lost and might add something. tipping waubra to beat hepburn comfortably, clunes to beat creswick, smythesdale are going to have a bad time at wallace if springbank have a full list to pick from. can see sides like gordon, skipton, learmonth improving on last year with daylesford and buninyong most likely to finish in the bottom half of the top 8.

Steven Patterson from Creswick and Chris McGuigan from Learmonth are both handy gets amongst their recruits.

Here's my stab at a top 8.
WAUBRA
SPRINGBANK
BUNGAREE
BUNINYONG- Could they surprise and break through? Or deemed to have lost too much quality?
HEPBURN
DAYLESFORD
GORDON
CLUNES

Steven Patterson from Creswick and Chris McGuigan from Learmonth are both handy gets amongst their recruits.

Here's my stab at a top 8.
WAUBRA
SPRINGBANK
BUNGAREE
BUNINYONG- Could they surprise and break through? Or deemed to have lost too much quality?
HEPBURN
DAYLESFORD
GORDON
CLUNES

Cant see Buninyong breaking through this year, will need a year at least under a new coach and have lost some experienced players,ie mckenzie, bruechert gilbert, daylesford will be similar to last year, no real notable recruits or departures. Hepburn will be there abouts again, watt will be interesting to see how he goes when it gets middle of june/july. rumour has it cox has returned to training at the burra, and is a chance to get back there this year

Cant see Buninyong breaking through this year, will need a year at least under a new coach and have lost some experienced players,ie mckenzie, bruechert gilbert, daylesford will be similar to last year, no real notable recruits or departures. Hepburn will be there abouts again, watt will be interesting to see how he goes when it gets middle of june/july. rumour has it cox has returned to training at the burra, and is a chance to get back there this year
Cox is training at Hepburn but not playing

MDFL team looking for a ruckman and key defender (an exta midfielder wouldn't go astray either) for the upcoming season.

Our ruckman fell through at the last minute, and we have just had an injury to a key defender which has left us short.

We car pool from Ballarat, so travel is covered. Financial terms available to the right players.

Our season starts on Saturday 12th April.

So, if you are looking for a change, getting overlooked for seniors, being played out of position, or looking to earn a few $$ out of football, PM me and we can arrange a meeting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back