2015/16 List Lodgement One

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've voiced my opinion. However the rule will not be changed. So be it.

Messing the game up? I'm following the rules as they stand within the parameters given. They were on a list given. I was told to cut four from that list by 6 pm today. I cut four as requested. They may not be four you agree with, but that's OK.

How does my delisting of four players on my list negatively affect your list?
Why delist Daniher?

Best 4? That's a matter of opinion. They were excess to requirements. And overpaid. That Carlisle was clearly more trouble than he was worth. Cuts had to be made and for team harmony they were made.

So Daniher over Palmer and Black?

Russian, was this post missed?
Yes

What contract is Delaney given? $134k?

Question please ?
Does GST numbers only apply to current (i.e 2015 listed) players and not new draftees, I'm assuming so, but then again assumption is the mother of all .... ups.
Correct. You can't be a GST player without playing a game.
What about GST designated players (2015 listed) in the draft ? Can they be drafted despite limits ?
Limits apply during the ND, are lifted for the PSD.

In my opinion this should not be allowed and Roylion should not coach if he is going to behave this way.
Let it go, there might be some method in it. If there isn't I have an option I've had in the back of my mind most of the year that can avoid it screwing up the whole comp.

In my opinion this should not be allowed and Roylion should not coach if he is going to behave this way.

What shouldn't be allowed exactly? The rules have been followed exactly as they were outlined. Are you going to call for the dismissal of every coach every time they make a list management decision you don't agree with?

What shouldn't be allowed exactly? The rules have been followed exactly as they were outlined. Are you going to call for the dismissal of every coach every time they make a list management decision you don't agree with?

I think most of us feel the same and don't want you gone from the game. We don't want the game ruined/broken because of this GST business. I hope you didn't choose those 4 in spite and there is more to it than you are letting on.

with the exception of Maric the other 3 dont score so great and alleviates salary cap

Carlisle I can understand already has suspension and has WADA hanging over his head
Daniher not a hefty scorer, Palmer actually averages more
Schoenmakers, hit or miss
Maric - 30+

I'm inclined to give benefit of the doubt, sure Roylion is peed off, holding no. 1 pick virtually replaces Carlisle whilst not knowing his intentions of course, however, if Matt Hayball or Wylie Buzza are drafted at no. 1 then something is a bit suss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don't want the game ruined/broken because of this GST business.

How are my list management decisions, given they all fit within the rules and follow the instructions as set by the person who runs the game, ruining the game exactly?

I play a couple of other similar games and think I'm building a list quite nicely in those. I'm just acting within the restrictions imposed in this one.

For example: http://w11.zetaboards.com/DiT22/index/

Well in essence I guess it's tanking. Not sure how many coaches would prefer black to Daniher.

Fair enough if it's been allowed though. I just wish I had some earlier draft picks to draft some of these delisted players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back