2015 AFL LIVE 1 UPDATE ON XBOX360

Remove this Banner Ad

Aflsquads

Senior List
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The 2015 update save file is now possible on XBOX360. Details will be finalised over the next few days. For now, join the Australian Online Football HuB for all the latest news.

PM me your name and I'll make sure you get let in.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 2015 update save file is now possible on XBOX360. Details will be finalised over the next few days. For now, join the Australian Online Football HuB for all the latest news.
Considering having a go at lists for '19 once finalised, was just curious tho, what are the main characteristics needed for each position & what range do they need to be in?
also has anyone figured out how to update the fixture for season play?

It's easy to add players to the teams etc but for example i don't want it so mids play at FF or CHF instead of tall fwds for example. So the default lineups match the real teams. just wondering if there are any secrets to doing it that those who have done it found.

P.S i got no way of being able to release it & doubt it'd be accurate enough to do so anyway, Thinking of using the Prospectus as a guide where "elite" players are ranked 85-90 & above ave players 80-85. for example & down in gaps of 5 (this for cap reasons). given trade etc & the draft not being too far away i not sure if ppl add the new players anyway, but it'd be a good time to have a go at it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back