2015 - AFL Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

1U - Hawthorn 1-39 @ $2.25

They have the ability to smash the Cats but I see it being a lot closer today as tradition between these 2 dictates.

confused - on SB they have hawks at the line -18.5 @1.92 and in their tri-bet they have hawks over 15.5pts @1.90,
y would u use the line when u can get the better tri-bet at basically the same odds?
You wouldn't.

Anyone know a good website to compare two players supercoach scores against each other or a players supercoach score against a certain team?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys,

I had a piece of paper mistakenly chucked out on me yesterday that had the line bet values for Saturday's and Sunday's games taken on Saturday and Sunday morning as well as straight bet odds.

Has anyone been awesome enough to keep this data as well and can share it with me?

Cheers!

Hi guys,

I had a piece of paper mistakenly chucked out on me yesterday that had the line bet values for Saturday's and Sunday's games taken on Saturday and Sunday morning as well as straight bet odds.

Has anyone been awesome enough to keep this data as well and can share it with me?

Cheers!

Check the opening post for odds on Wednesday before the game.
There wouldn't be too much of a differnce from them

Hi guys,

Cheers!

FootyWire have the closing odds listed if that's of any use

promo whoring for round 1. Using
Sportsbet: refund if leading at any qtr and lose (max 100)
Ladbrokes: refund if kick first goal and lose (max 100)
Luxbet: bonus bet of winnings if team wins by 25+ (max 100)

so every game I will put 100 on who I think will lose at both sportsbet and ladbrokes and hope they can kick first goal or lead a qtr change. Then put enough to arb out for set small loss at luxbet. Best case is losing team kicks first goal and wins first qtr, then goes on to lose by 25+ for a decent win for minimal risk

Taking the following with this setup
Richmond
GC
Sydney
Brisbane
West coast

GWS
North
Freo
Hawks

1.5U Zorko over Rich DT @1.70
1U Fyfe over Barlow DT @1.88
1.5U Viney over Howe DT @1.75 DT

1U Sandilands <88.5 DT @1.88
1.5U sidebum>swan SC @ 1.8

1U prestia> malceski SC @ 1.85
1.5U KK > 70.5 DT @ 1.88

-2.6U

+11.9U with another +4U in bonus bets from promo whoring
-2.6U for DT/SC
take bonus bets at half value for counting to be +11.3U for the opening weekend :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back