2015 -AFL Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

I placed a bet on Juddy to score less than 83.5 DT points on luxbet.
He has been substituted in the first quarter. Will i still get paid out?

I placed a bet on Juddy to score less than 83.5 DT points on luxbet.
He has been substituted in the first quarter. Will i still get paid out?

Yep, aslong as they dont start sub its a live bet.

Blues are poo, Adelaide despite being no world beaters should win comfortably.

Think people are reading way too much into the 'tough match in the wet' last week. Fremantle hadn't played a shocker all year, it was going to happen eventually.

Would you still say we read too much into it? Adelaide should win but they won't clear the line and this wasn't a comfortable win.

Would you still say we read too much into it? Adelaide should win but they won't clear the line and this wasn't a comfortable win.

:rolleyes:

Freo come out asleep and win the 2nd half

Adelaide start well and slow down in the 2nd half.

:drunk: - Drunk smiley man says: 'You can't have it both ways'

Last edited:
Yes it is.

Players lift when a new coach comes on board especially mid season. You think its not. Thats fine. I do think it is. A lot of interim coaches have a win when appointed mid season.

No. First game at home under a new coach is not a thing. Where does it stop? Why dont we make 3rd game in the wet away from home under a new coach a thing?

Carlton could have won by 5 goals and it wouldnt have meant it had anything to do with a tough match last week

Perhaps you're right, we'll never know for sure. What's weird is that both you and A11dAtP0w3R are so quick to dismiss the evidence the Fremantle game provided. I guess neither of you need the extra help.

Best of luck with your punting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. First game at home under a new coach is not a thing. Where does it stop? Why dont we make 3rd game in the wet away from home under a new coach a thing?

The sacking took place on Tuesday arvo and the Blues played a game on Friday hardly ideal for in terms of timing or the fallout for the sacking to take full affect on a Club.

First game at home under a new coach is a thing. Plenty of times teams have won against the odds or at least covered the line.

1U Tippett 3+ Goals @ 1.75

Has copped some criticism throughout the week reckon he might respond.

Gonna be a lot of ball coming forward and May kept Franklin quiet last year, no Thompson. Reckon Tippett's a chance to boot more than buddy today.

Only worry is if he spends too much time in the ruck.
I've got 1U Tippett 2+ Goals at 1.70 (Luxbet)

Perhaps you're right, we'll never know for sure. What's weird is that both you and A11dAtP0w3R are so quick to dismiss the evidence the Fremantle game provided. I guess neither of you need the extra help.

Best of luck with your punting.

Its cool, JFYI, i didn't bet on this game, it was only an opinion, too busy caught up in the horses today.

Only flicked over to see the scores every now and then so can't really comment on the game. Adelaide could have very well tired but that didn't happen to Freo last night, thats all i was getting at, you can't quote me and say 'i told you' when the story doesn't marry up in the corresponding games.

Its cool, though, best of luck to you too :thumbsu:

Haha dang.
I've found Lux has been giving some good odds on Player goal markets recently.

There are a few I'm thinking about for the Essendon v Geelong game tonight too:
Daniher O1.5 goals @ 1.76
Carlisle O1 goals @ 1.72
Hawkins O2 goals @ 1.95

The sacking took place on Tuesday arvo and the Blues played a game on Friday hardly ideal for in terms of timing or the fallout for the sacking to take full affect on a Club.

First game at home under a new coach is a thing. Plenty of times teams have won against the odds or at least covered the line.

The last 10 instances of this happening and the record of "first game at home under a new coach"

2015 - Malthouse sacked, Barker takes over. Lose to Adelaide. Cover line.
2013 - Hird sacked, Simon Goodwin takes over. Lose to Bombers. Dont cover line
2013 - Voss sacked, Mark Harvey takes over. Win against GWS. Dont cover line
2013 - Neeld sacked, Neil Craig takes over. Lose to St Kilda. Cover line
2012 - Primus sacked, Gary Hocking takes over. Lose to West Coast. Dont cover line
2011 - Rodney Eade sacked, Paul Williams takes over. Lose to Hawthorn. Dont cover line
2011 - Dean Bailey sacked, Todd Viney takes over. Lose to Carlton. Dont cover line
2011 - Neil Craig quits, Mark Bickley takes over. Win against Port. Cover line
2010 - Mark Williams sacked, Primus takes over. Win against Crows. Cover line
2009 - Dean Laidley sacked, Crocker takes over. Lose against Bulldogs. Dont cover line

H2H Record: 3-7 (-4.01U)
Line Record: 4-6 (-2.36U)

Not a thing.

Adelaide could have very well tired but that didn't happen to Freo last night, thats all i was getting at, you can't quote me and say 'i told you' when the story doesn't marry up in the corresponding games.

What I told you was that Adelaide would under perform over the entire game. Not that they'd run out of legs at any specific point. You're clouding the issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back