2015 -AFL Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

The last 10 instances of this happening and the record of "first game at home under a new coach"

2015 - Malthouse sacked, Barker takes over. Lose to Adelaide. Cover line.
2013 - Hird sacked, Simon Goodwin takes over. Lose to Bombers. Dont cover line Hird wasnt sacked!
2013 - Voss sacked, Mark Harvey takes over. Win against GWS. Dont cover line
2013 - Neeld sacked, Neil Craig takes over. Lose to St Kilda. Cover line
2012 - Primus sacked, Gary Hocking takes over. Lose to West Coast. Dont cover line
2011 - Rodney Eade sacked, Paul Williams takes over. Lose to Hawthorn. Dont cover line
2011 - Dean Bailey sacked, Todd Viney takes over. Lose to Carlton. Dont cover line
2011 - Neil Craig quits, Mark Bickley takes over. Win against Port. Cover line
2010 - Mark Williams sacked, Primus takes over. Win against Crows. Cover line
2009 - Dean Laidley sacked, Crocker takes over. Lose against Bulldogs. Dont cover line

H2H Record: 3-7 (-4.01U)
Line Record: 4-6 (-2.36U)

Not a thing.

Wow, thats a lot of time invested. Hmmm.

Can you do first game the following week now? Can you also name the round, as I wouldnt mind checking this out for myself in both examples.

The last 10 instances of this happening and the record of "first game at home under a new coach"

Not a thing.

Also I never said anything about a team that has had a coach being sacked covering the line or winning the following week but thanks for putting in the time energy and effort to check the stats and write it all out, as I stated before Clubs tend to perform the regulatory good game after a coach is sacked at home the following week.

How you define good is another story? Blues have been smashed from pillar to post this season, so even if the Crows did win by 5 goals which probably they should have had they kicked straight, the Blues still played a good game today.

Also I never said anything about a team that has had a coach being sacked covering the line or winning the following week but thanks for putting in the time energy and effort to check the stats and write it all out, as I stated before Clubs tend to perform the regulatory good game after a coach is sacked at home the following week.

How you define good is another story? Blues have been smashed from pillar to post this season, so even if the Crows did win by 5 goals which probably they should have had they kicked straight, the Blues still played a good game today.

Guy, i just showed you the last 10 matches showing this isnt true :drunk: In fact if anything its a better fade

What I told you was that Adelaide would under perform over the entire game. Not that they'd run out of legs at any specific point. You're clouding the issue.

Well I'm glad you cleaned up then, i didn't have a bet on the game so the result doesn't do anything for me in any case.

I didn't even quote you about this game or say your opinion was stupid, i just gave mine, i dont even know why we are having this conversation.

If you're losing money backing them to win & at the line then they are not regularly putting in good games

No one expected Carlton to win today nor do Clubs expect their team to win the following week from a sacking. Carlton did put in a good game today.

Did other teams who had their coach sacked put in a good game the following week? It is all subjective and unique to that Clubs predicament at the time and to some extent who they are playing the following week as well.

Who gives a f*** FFS. Games over. Move on.

2U Essendon SU @2 (WH special)
2U Doggies SU @4 (WH special)

If the Dogs play their best footy tonight they can push the Power tonight. I couldnt separate either of them, which meant the value has to be with the Dogs.

The WH promotion is good if you bet $100 or less per game. +24.5 money back is a good promotion.

I don't think it has much chance of getting up, but it was value so I put 1u on Jarrad Grant at $51 to be top goal scorer tonight with Topsport. They were happy to accept the bet and now odds are into $21.

If the Dogs play their best footy tonight they can push the Power tonight. I couldnt separate either of them, which meant the value has to be with the Dogs.

The WH promotion is good if you bet $100 or less per game. +24.5 money back is a good promotion.

Yeah will be maxing the +24.5 MB promotion. Really hoping the dogs show up tonight. Theres no way port deserve to go in $1.25 favs..

I don't think it has much chance of getting up, but it was value so I put 1u on Jarrad Grant at $51 to be top goal scorer tonight with Topsport. They were happy to accept the bet and now odds are into $21.

I will s*** in my hands and clap if that gets up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will s*** in my hands and clap if that gets up.
Haha tell me about it.

I reckon we'll have our work cut out trying to stop Schultz.

Grant might be good for 1 or 2 goals, but he has kicked bags in the past, so he is capable.

Its happened again on william hill, they left the last scoring play open until the last 5 seconds!!

Adding to my earlier bets:

Essendon H2H @ $2.05 with WH +24.5 promo (already on them at Lux H2H as well @ $2.15)
North H2H @ $2.15 & +5.5 @ $1.91 both with WH as well

No other bets to add to tonights games, but i have the Giants -36.5 @ $1.90 with Lux from earlier in the week.

WB vs Port, i have absolutely no idea what to make of that game so not touching it. .

yeah both within 2 minutes of the quarter ending

there must be something wrong with the software not closing the market, because its now been the afternoon game and the 3rd quarter

yeah both within 2 minutes of the quarter ending

there must be something wrong with the software not closing the market, because its now been the afternoon game and the 3rd quarter

Sssshh maybe delete your post and talk about it privately. ;):p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back