2015 -AFL Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

No chance DegenManila got one, I heard he's banned from every bookie. He's just too good at punting.

His Dad rang up and self banned him, the bookies banned him, its all pretty much the same

Would you guys take the special?? Got the email..

Can see port winning 40+

Im happy enough with my bets H2H and line so honestly, dont know, never got the email, so its not of my concern anyway :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He tipped Richmond last week ;-)

I heard Fev backed the Washington Generals to win vs The Harlem Globe Trotters just like Krusty did because they were 'due' as well..

1U Port $2 Special
1U Port/Under 173.5
1U Geelong/Under 173.5

Last edited:
After losing a boatload of money on fremantle in the last 2 weeks, with all the consistency and form going completely out the window and with Johnson out, I decided to to avoid betting on them for a few weeks.. until i seen the 43.5 game line and considering GC have an average losing margin of 48.4, looked enticing.

I placed these bets earlier in the week when it looked like it was 50/50 for it being a wet game. I figured it would either be dry and freo would come out and make a statement in the first quarter and be so offensive, their weaker defence wont be under much pressure, or it will be a wet game and barely any scoring, so i bet accordingly. Even in the wet i would give freo a decent chance of covering the line. Hoping nick will be out of form and/or start as the sub.

4U - Freo Q1 line -10.5 @1.90
4U - Freo half time line - 20.5 @1.90
4U - Total Score under 162.5 @1.88
2U - Gold Coast - Lowest Scoring Team @ 2.50
2U - Freo/GC - Lowest Scoring Game @ 2.75

If the last 2 weeks are anything to go by.. i will lose these in straight sets, hopefully freo can show us why they were premiership favourites and bounce back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back