2015 - AFL Round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Crownbet also @2.50 (not much of a joke)

Just some small bets today going against my niche

0.4U Eagles @2.50 Win
0.2U Eagles @2.90 1-39.5
0.2U Kennedy @15 Ross Glen
0.5U Kennedy +2.5 Goals @2.10
0.2U Kennedy 4 goals + @
0.2U Kennedy 5 goals + @6.20

Dang, got on the Suns line at +36.5 yesterday only to wake up and see it at +41.5 :(

Richmond struggle to kick a score atm and seem to rely on jroo kicking a bag too much, have only cracked 80points twice since their bye (89 v Stk & 95 v Syd). While GC have been putting up pretty competitive scores against some decent teams since theirs... 125 v North, 73 v Dogs, 79 GWS, 80 Crows, 83 WC and 114 last week. If Tigers win i would expect it to have to be a low scoring game so might get on Under 173.5 too

Why do you think eagles will win?

I think lowish scoring affair will be close either way or eagles will blow it apart. Eagles much more to play for as ive said all week. Freo not so much and that can already be seen by mcpharlin rested, sandilands, pav, mundy probably all nursed, why fremantle would want to win in the big scheme of things is beyond me. All it takes is 5% mental off from a few freo players.

Kennedy, Darling and Sinclair could really get on top down forward with no mcpharlin and MJ first up.

Eagles need to 50/50 the midfield battle. We will find out how big a loss Mcgovern and Lecras are.

Been a very average week thus far, a little peeved at North for going berserk and kicking 9 goals in the 3rd qtr. Also hawks geelong first quarter going for 64, rest of the game went on target, but was too late.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. Tomorrow:
Dogs Dees over 170.5
Dogs over 99.5
Were you still on tigers/Suns under 172.5 today also?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennedy, Darling, Walters or Pav to kick first goal @ $5 at tabtouch, money back if they get the 2nd. I have never played with goalkickers before is this good?

Kennedy, Darling, Walters or Pav to kick first goal @ $5 at tabtouch, money back if they get the 2nd. I have never played with goalkickers before is this good?
This is a great deal imo, Walters would have kicked first goal in about 4 or 5 freo games this year so would darling and kennedy for the eagles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back