2015 - AFL Round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok Yea i agree with you, fair call. you've changed my mind, unsure now.
(i was just looking at their last 6 or so games there & thinking a WB big win would increase the tgp.
R15, 2014 WB 91, Dees 85, tgp176
R23 2013 WB 107 Dees 87, tgp194
R15 2011 WB 127, Dees 63, tgp190
R15 2008 WB 95, Dees 64, tgp159
R19 2007 WB 87 Dees 129, tgp216
R7 2007 WB 112, Dees 106, tgp218 )
All those games, completely irrelevant, including last year.

Agree that Port are done but they aren't going to lie down and let GWS run all over them. If it was at Spotless, good value. They're only paying $2.75, not great value IMO, especially traveling.
Agreed. I actually don't mind port with the SB promo

Why is everyone buying in to Fremantle possibly resting players and tanking this week? Regardless they are going to have to play Hawthorn eventually in the finals. I don't see the point.

The biggest threat to Freo are the Hawks.
Whoever secures second spot will host the 2nd qualifying final. If Freo loses this weekend and the Eagles win their remaining games, the Hawks would have to travel to Perth again in the first week of finals.
Best case scenario: Hawks lose against the Eagles, which means they wont get a week off. In order to reach the Grand Final, they will have to beat a rested Freo in Perth.
Worst case scenario: Hawks win and the only way Freo would meet them is in the Grand Final.

Edit: This is based on the assumption Freo would tank. This is a derby tho, so why would they give up a game to us :)
I would wait until the teams are released, before placing H2H bets.

Last edited:
Potential multi anchors could be using this weekend (Crownbet)

Syd Coll Under 190.5 1.35
North H2H
Port GWS Over 150.5 1.24
Hawthorn H2H
Bris Carlton Over 150.5 1.31
Richmond H2H
Dogs H2H
Frep WCE Over 130.5 1.29

(Log in to remove this ad.)

zealbee how does it feel to constantly lose your money and ask yourself why? seriously, can't you see what a giant compulsive flog you are. Are you blind as well as dumb and addicted? I thought people couldn't be that ******* oblivious. It's evidently clear, there are people like you that ******* ******ed in this world.

bitch

You would know all about addictions, hows your Sodomy rehab going?

You will start to know him well. He sucks but you get used to his rubbish.

He sends me private messages every time he comes back on #complimentreceived
Manilla, can you inbox me too? Slow day at work today. Cheers mate

Oh ok. Weird. Was one of his alias's "Parkins"? Because I received an abusive private message about a month ago, also a hawks fan. Most likely same person.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back