2015 - AFL Round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh ok. Weird. Was one of his alias's "Parkins"? Because I received an abusive private message about a month ago, also a hawks fan. Most likely same person.

If it's abusive it will be him 99.9% of the time. He has no life either so he does it a lot.

giphy.gif

Get on Port now guys, Treloar Scully confirmed out, Coniglio expected out.

Also GWS have only won 3 out of 9 on the road this year, with those 3 wins coming against Carlton, Gold Coast and St Kilda.

Swans. Roos. Power. Hawks. Dogs for me. Maybe add Tigers and Dockers. Hmmm

Nic Nat out of the derby clash.
We lost our best intercept mark defender (Mcgovern), our preferred ruckman Nic Nat, and Lecras (one of our highly skilled I50 player)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chucking Richmond, Bulldogs, Freo, Hawks, North and Adelaide in a sportsbet multi with the money back special. What are peoples thoughts on Freo and North? They're both scaring me slightly

What are peoples thoughts on Freo and North? They're both scaring me slightly
Thunderstorms and up to 20mm rain forecast for Sunday in Perth, normally should send off alarm bells, doesn't matter about ins or outs, if the forecast is true it'll be close. North will win. "they're both scaring me" should you really include them in your multi?

Nic Nat out of the derby clash.
We lost our best intercept mark defender (Mcgovern), our preferred ruckman Nic Nat, and Lecras (one of our highly skilled I50 player)
Noo can't you guys just be at full strength, really don't want it to just be a cakewalk for the Hawks to the GF.

Chucking Richmond, Bulldogs, Freo, Hawks, North and Adelaide in a sportsbet multi with the money back special. What are peoples thoughts on Freo and North? They're both scaring me slightly
If it was Etihad I'd be slightly worried about North but they will get it done in Tassie.

Despite Eagles outs I feel they still have more to play for re top 2 and are in decent form, a no bet game for me I think.

Thunderstorms and up to 20mm rain forecast for Sunday in Perth, normally should send off alarm bells, doesn't matter about ins or outs, if the forecast is true it'll be close. North will win. "they're both scaring me" should you really include them in your multi?
I need it 5 legs or over to qualify for the money back special. Think I'll get rid of the freo one, keep the North one and maybe add Sydney to win

Anyone who has gone near Port this year has been burnt.
As for Kangaroos, it's suicidal putting money on them, not worth the stress. Wouldn't be suprised if they win this week then miss the 8.

Sydney/Hawks

Be careful of going to hard on Fremantle or Port IMO. Port were quick to lie down against the dogs when they knew they couldnt get the win and it could be the same against GWS albeit the outs they have still think Port have less to play for this week.

The same goes for Freo they dont have anywhere near as much need to win this derby, theyd prefer to get through unscathed. I know people are saying its the biggest derby ever but really one team needs to win and the other not so much. WCE have a heap more motivation and to play for then fremantle would.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back