Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Btw guys, just wanted to congratulate Carlton on qualifying for the AFL this year. It's great seeing the associate clubs getting to participate
We've qualified for the last 119 seasons. 108 for you blokes ... but then you have always been a little slow.

We've qualified for the last 119 seasons. 108 for you blokes ... but then you have always been a little slow.
Wow 119 seasons and you guys still have to qualify?

Also of late isn't it normally you guys that are slow? Then we stop caring and you catch up

Wow 119 seasons and you guys still have to qualify?

Also of late isn't it normally you guys that are slow? Then we stop caring and you catch up
Wow! No. It's been a big day with the cricket and all, but your supposed to be a moderator Dr Mike. try and post something witty when not under the influence.
Next thing there will be silly comments on Richmond and premierships. Best not waste your energy and just stack up on tissues now. Woolies should have a pre season Tigers membership special going at the moment. Microwaves are cheap as well!

Wow! No. It's been a big day with the cricket and all, but your supposed to be a moderator Dr Mike. try and post something witty when not under the influence.
Next thing there will be silly comments on Richmond and premierships. Best not waste your energy and just stack up on tissues now. Woolies should have a pre season Tigers membership special going at the moment. Microwaves are cheap as well!
It's a weak man that tries to justify their banter by pointing out titles
But given the regurgitated comments you've come up with I'm not surprised ;)

Although speaking of I did read something interesting, this year will mark the 20th year Carlton haven't won a Premiership, with their longest drought being 23 years. We're already setting our record so doesn't really matter for us but in 3 more years your club will set a new record for the longest period of failure in its history, isn't that amazing that you'll be a part of that!

Although speaking of I did read something interesting, this year will mark the 20th year Carlton haven't won a Premiership, with their longest drought being 23 years. We're already setting our record so doesn't really matter for us but in 3 more years your club will set a new record for the longest period of failure in its history, isn't that amazing that you'll be a part of that!
Cheers for the "weak" comment Mike, I also enjoy talking about Carlton's history.
When will Richmond have a history Mike?

Any other historical stats or predictions Mikey? You seem to be more interested about Carlton than you're own shite side, Are secretly in love with the blues?

Cotch to win the toss and kick to the members end.

If I understand you correctly, what you're saying is that Carlton sucks less than Richmond.

Ta!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To paraphrase: "We're shittier than you, and we know it"......you're doing it wrong Mr Bean

Yea but ours was assisted by the AFL, you have no one to blame but yourselves for yours

Do you have a doctorate in the excrement that dribbles out of your mouth, or is it just unmitigated KB-type poo?

So let me just get this straight.

You've made the effort to saunter over here from your board and the best sledge that you can come up with is that we're a few feet away from falling into a shithole that your pathetic mob are already buried deep within. ;) That's just brilliant. :confused:

Your enemies must quiver at the sight of your approach, sir! :p

Last edited:
It was supposed to be in jest, sheesh. I've added a few emoticons does that make it clearer.
Not you. The thread in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back