Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's another season done and dusted.
A fine year of bantering was had.
Well done to the mods on providing such a thread.
And well done to the contributors....even doss.
Another spoon hey lads.
About to lose hundreds of games of experience to other clubs who can resurrect their careers.
Enjoy the song and dance about a few high draft picks. Pointless if you cant develop them.
We should do this again sometime.
Cheerio.

Another spoon hey lads.
About to lose hundreds of games of experience to other clubs who can resurrect their careers.
Enjoy the song and dance about a few high draft picks. Pointless if you cant develop them.
Cheerio.

Thanks VJ and to all the other opposition supporters who came in and had a good laugh about footy.

Mate, I wish your team nothing but s**t luck and awful results next year. You started the year like a steam train and ended up like Thomas the *******Tank Engine. More of the same for next year, enjoy the off season and I look forward to the banter next year! :thumbsu:

Another spoon hey lads.
Cheerio.
Nah, it was just our version of a humanitarian intake of refugees from the mundane idiocy of their own boards (or from delusion in the case of Doss).

Not sure we are ready to permanently resettle anyone just yet.

169461_d86d71b0e3b989f55297377748f9eb1d.png

But yeah, it's been fun this year, I mean I've kept coming back so I must have had some reason to!
It's the cake, it is always the cake.

Thread stays open until the end of the calendar year. Vj just has to leave early because his cellmate uses the computer during the offseason.

Finally! Been waiting for someone to dust of the old "we've won 16 premiership" line.
Ever dust off the old VCR and watch the 06-08 three peat with fond memories?

thylacine60 projects them on to a giant pair of granny panties hanging on the line next door. Worrall shits all over Clarkson.

Can someone ask his cell/soulmate to stop sending me pictures of his bottom.

Once the courting process has begun, it's hard to call off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another spoon hey lads.
Cheerio.

You're welcome veej.

Big shout out to Doss. Taking away all the drugs stuff it has been a horror year for Dons supporters. Beating the Pies in the last kick is something to smile about. Hope you enjoyed it fella! :thumbsu:
I did. Even if my head doesn't tomorrow.

It's been a miserable year, beating Hawthorn aside, but that was nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back