Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 149725

Hey Richmond nuffies...won a final yet ?

It was all our master plan. Being a young list, we allowed you to win that final to set your club back decades and it is working. Now us Tigers are about to enter our THIRD CONSECUTIVE finals campaign while you guys are again bottom 4 ?.

On the game though, My worry is Judd may win it for you again, like he always does...oh wait! :p

Games won since that day.
Richmond 20
Carlton 10

Coaches sacked since that day.
Richmond 0
Carlton 1

Finals won since that day
Richmond 0
Carlton 0

2015 Memberships
Richmond 70,000
Carlton 47,000

Enjoying the spoils of winning that final?
You have won twice as many games but still no finals ... please tell me again what your point is

So anyway, we play you guys this week. Our Banter and Preview threads are up so feel free to pop over to our board and say hello. :)

Remember, banter thread gets free likes!
Free likes you say, lachie charm get over there :p

You have won twice as many games but still no finals ... please tell me again what your point is

That as s**t and useless as we are, you aspire to be us

It must be tough turning into Norf

It was all our master plan. Being a young list, we allowed you to win that final to set your club back decades and it is working. Now us Tigers are about to enter our THIRD CONSECUTIVE finals campaign while you guys are again bottom 4 ?.

On the game though, My worry is Judd may win it for you again, like he always does...oh wait! :p

Was it part of your plan to get flogged by Port too? Don't get me wrong your plan actually seems to be working - port are s**t this year.

So who do you plan to get smashed by this year? Only 15 teams/years to go and it may very well be all yours in 2030!

Carlton are pretty cute, using that 2013 finals loss against us. I'll admit, you might have us there. but Nek minnut they're bottom 4 and we'll be in finals. But look on the upside, you'll get a nice draft pick this year. Too bad you'll probably waste it on a spud like daisy and try and recruit to cover your woes. Either that, or, develop them poorly and they'll end up like the rest of your top 10 picks running around your crappy team, which is like half your team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we got to beat you in a final...

...and get the draft pick that netted us one Patrick Cripps.

And this was your "master plan"?

*Slow clap*

Games won since that day.
Richmond 20
Carlton 10

Coaches sacked since that day.
Richmond 0
Carlton 1

Finals won since that day
Richmond 0
Carlton 0

2015 Memberships
Richmond 70,000
Carlton 47,000

Enjoying the spoils of winning that final?
Yep.
And for all of your "success" we've still won 2 finals since you won your last final.

Was it part of your plan to get flogged by Port too? Don't get me wrong your plan actually seems to be working - port are s**t this year.

So who do you plan to get smashed by this year? Only 15 teams/years to go and it may very well be all yours in 2030!

Keep holding to that dream flogo. We are playing finals again, while again you guys are eating pizza in lygon in september. losing to Port was an aberration but also in part due to winning 9 straight, we were exhausted. I know you find it hard to fathom due to the pensioner age of your list but young teams like mine, can take a few finals losses before they click.

We will click this year M'lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back