Player Sponsorship 2015 BigFooty Player Sponsorship

Sponsorship preference

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

<mod edit>

Full details:

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/corporate/player-sponsorship

For BigFooty this is what we do:
Basically it's $1500 per sponsorship but we divide it by 20 to get a single share at $75 each. We then sponsor a player as "BigFooty Richmond Supporter Group". We take as many shares as people want to contribute, it's completely voluntary, and we sponsor as many players as we get enough money for. In 2013 we sponsored McIntosh, Houli and Knights. In 2014 we sponsored the same 3 and McBean.

One of the sponsor benefits is we get our name on the players locker. Example:
kamdynweb-jpg.33218

There's a bunch of other stuff we get in return for sponsoring that gets raffled off to those with shares:
  • One invitation to the player sponsor dinner with a tour of the Richmond Change-Room by the sponsored player
  • One invitation to a player sponsor cocktail night (new in 2015)
  • Signed jumper by sponsored player
  • Signed photo with your sponsored player
We use random.org to get the winners with 1 share = 1 chance in the draw. BigFooty also lets us put badges under the names of people that have sponsored a player, see under my name for an example, with 1 player name per share. When we add the badges we'll remove all the current names people have but they'll still have the "13" or "14" if they've contributed in the last 2 years. Then we'll add a "15" and sponsor names. On top of this you get BigFooty Platinum/Gold depending on how much you contribute.

After we get numbers Heisenberg_ will give people the account details to transfer money into and make the payment to the club for us.

</mod edit>

OK - who's in & who do we want?

I like going for a new kid, a bit of a punt but with possible great potential...
Daniel Butler?
or Jayden Post.... Sorry - Jayden Short.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

This year we sponsored:
- Houli
- Knights
- McIntosh
- McBean

Raised $6k for the club, fair effort
Great effort raising $6k for the club.
Let's see if we can sponsor five players this year. I'm in and i will make it a double.

Im in for two.
Happy to have Houli as I got the chance to sit with him that night. Houli is a ripping bloke and it was a great night. Many thanks to the mods organising this.

Hopefully we can raise enough for another player to our list. I vote for Kane Lambert.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Count me in. How about the new guys getting sponsored ?? Important they get some love from us given how hard they'll have to work....

Ps wow it's that time already ??

Back