2015 Cricket Calendar

Remove this Banner Ad

May 30, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Link to the 2015 calendar.
A few people said they did use the 2014 version, so a 2015 has been created. (Let me know if the link doesn't work.) The idea, again, is to have all mens internationals and Australian top tier domestic and tour games in one place. Plus Intercontinental Cup and World Cricket League for those who want to know what's hapenning with the Associates.

I think Cricinfo is great for just getting internationals, or for all domestic but is not easy for an Australian focus at both levels.
This time it is a Google spreadsheet as suggest in the 2014 thread by red+black .
If there is anything you feel could be fixed up, let me know. Not all requests will be fulifilled but oif its not much effort and nobody else says its a bad idea, I'll probably give it a try. tbh, I'm not happy with the look of the Current and Completed series tabs at the moment.

Again, when people notice mistakes or that announced series have not been added please reply to this thread (and preferably a PM). Mistakes and ommissions will happen. I will try to correct them when discovered, but at times I will need someone to point them out to me.

I have a life (barely), so may not update results fr a few days sometimes. But this is mostly to look forward, so hopefully that won't impact people too much.

Link to the 2015 calendar.
A few people said they did use the 2014 version, so a 2015 has been created. (Let me know if the link doesn't work.) The idea, again, is to have all mens internationals and Australian top tier domestic and tour games in one place. Plus Intercontinental Cup and World Cricket League for those who want to know what's hapenning with the Associates.

I think Cricinfo is great for just getting internationals, or for all domestic but is not easy for an Australian focus at both levels.
This time it is a Google spreadsheet as suggest in the 2014 thread by red+black .
If there is anything you feel could be fixed up, let me know. Not all requests will be fulifilled but oif its not much effort and nobody else says its a bad idea, I'll probably give it a try. tbh, I'm not happy with the look of the Current and Completed series tabs at the moment.

Again, when people notice mistakes or that announced series have not been added please reply to this thread (and preferably a PM). Mistakes and ommissions will happen. I will try to correct them when discovered, but at times I will need someone to point them out to me.

I have a life (barely), so may not update results fr a few days sometimes. But this is mostly to look forward, so hopefully that won't impact people too much.

Thanks for this mate. Much appreciated!

jUlaGvu.jpg

This is a 2016 question but who do we play at home next summer. SA? Pakistan?
You'd assume those two, yes.

However would anyone seriously be surprised to see an Indian series instead of one of those two?

This is a 2016 question but who do we play at home next summer. SA? Pakistan?
We're suppose to play 4 vs SA and 3 vs Pak according to the Future Tours Program. Don't be surprised if the Pak series is shortened to 2 however.

Presumably South Africa can't be here for Boxing Day, like in 2012?

It'd be hard to see the SA series being four Tests in that case. Fitting in four Tests before Boxing Day seems a bit unusual.

It'd be hard to see the SA series being four Tests in that case. Fitting in four Tests before Boxing Day seems a bit unusual.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/southafrica/content/story/936171.html

South Africa kick off their 2016-17 season with a two-Test match series against New Zealand in August. Then they host Australia for five ODIs in September and October 2016, before making a reciprocal tour in November to play Tests. Sri Lanka will tour South Africa from December to February for three Tests, five ODIs and three T20Is, and a full tour to New Zealand will follow these series, in February and March 2017.

South Africa's home series against Australia will be preceded by a visit by Ireland, who will play one ODI each against the hosts and Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theres 4 tests before boxing day this year

I cant see it either but its whats in the ftp. Thats why i suggested the pak series may be shortened. I think the saffas have an agreement with us to play 4 test series for the forseeable future (may have been announced or may have just been speculation).

Edit: on further research i may have imagined that agreement being in place

I cant see it either but its whats in the ftp. Thats why i suggested the pak series may be shortened. I think the saffas have an agreement with us to play 4 test series for the forseeable future (may have been announced or may have just been speculation).

Edit: on further research i may have imagined that agreement being in place
I seem to recall hearing something like that

Again, I can't see it.

When was the last time we had that many Tests in a season?

In fact, as far as I can tell we've done it only once (not counting 1970-71 with the abandoned Test), and that was in 1978-79 when we squeezed in eight; six for the Ashes and then two against Pakistan, but the Pakistan Tests were in March, which of course is very late. I'd say that was directly related to WSC and trying to remain competitive with it.

I'd be happy to be wrong, but I can't see seven Tests being scheduled.

Again, I can't see it.

When was the last time we had that many Tests in a season?

In fact, as far as I can tell we've done it only once (not counting 1970-71 with the abandoned Test), and that was in 1978-79 when we squeezed in eight; six for the Ashes and then two against Pakistan, but the Pakistan Tests were in March, which of course is very late. I'd say that was directly related to WSC and trying to remain competitive with it.

I'd be happy to be wrong, but I can't see seven Tests being scheduled.

And that Pakistan series was a flop. About 2000 rocked up to one of the days in Melbourne, while Kerry was nutting out a deal with the ACB out the back.

And that Pakistan series was a flop. About 2000 rocked up to one of the days in Melbourne, while Kerry was nutting out a deal with the ACB out the back.
Did contain one of the most spectacular collapses you'll ever see, though!

3/305 to 310 all out, thanks to ol' mate Sarfraz Nawaz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back