Competition 2015 IFA Championship Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

I really need to work on my logos. Wow, they are terrible. I tried. But I'm sure these can be developed into something better.

View attachment 100645
View attachment 100646

Nice! Two little bits of feedback.

Your banner folds in a little bit at the centre where you've duplicated and flipped it. Make sure the lines going into the centre are horizontal before you do that.

Also consider using the "Arch" shape in the warp text menu. I believe you've either fitted your text to a path or used Arc. I think Arch will fit on the banner better.

Change it to the red from last years logo and you have a winner.
Yeah I'll change it to red, however the term 'winner' is a bit optimistic hahaha

Nice! Two little bits of feedback.

Your banner folds in a little bit at the centre where you've duplicated and flipped it. Make sure the lines going into the centre are horizontal before you do that.

Also consider using the "Arch" shape in the warp text menu. I believe you've either fitted your text to a path or used Arc. I think Arch will fit on the banner better.
Thanks for that, yeah I do need to fix the shape of the banner, however, I think the text on the banner is fine. As it is, it's on a path because I made it in illustrator. It got late and I got tired, so it was always going to be quite untidy hahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2015 IFA PREMIER LEAGUE & CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICAL LOGO STATEMENT:

For the upcoming IFA seasons, the two logos are as follows:
IFA-Championship-Logo.png
Premier League Logo 3,000px.png
Congratulations to the two designers, craegus & Greater Gattsby . Since Greater Gattsby doesn't want the free spot in the North East conference in the Premier League, craegus will have the opportunity to take that spot.

Below is a download pack which includes both logos in various formats & sizes. It also includes the rules and a few extras. The Download is 3.08 MB.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y746q289apw7mey/Download+Pack.zip

2015 IFA PREMIER LEAGUE & CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICAL LOGO STATEMENT:

For the upcoming IFA seasons, the two logos are as follows:
Congratulations to the two designers, craegus & Greater Gattsby . Since Greater Gattsby doesn't want the free spot in the North East conference in the Premier League, craegus will have the opportunity to take that spot.

Below is a download pack which includes both logos in various formats & sizes. It also includes the rules and a few extras. The Download is 3.08 MB.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y746q289apw7mey/Download Pack.zip

Dude no offense, you could have asked before you recoloured my logo, I still have the template and it would have looked far cleaner in all sizes if I have modified each element rather than just using a fill.

Same goes for the PL logo which has been seriously messed up with your vectorisation (so much so it looks shocking at a small size, and basically ruins the look of my guernsey designs).

Dude no offense, you could have asked before you recoloured my logo, I still have the template and it would have looked far cleaner in all sizes if I have modified each element rather than just using a fill.

Same goes for the PL logo which has been seriously messed up with your vectorisation (so much so it looks shocking at a small size, and basically ruins the look of my guernsey designs).
Yeah the PL looks terrible in terms of the image (not the design), Vector Magic straight transfer?

And not to nitpick, but there is also no cohesion between the two chosen logos. Apart from the letters IFA you would never know that the two logos were divisions for the same competition (and not to bring it up to cause an argument but the FIRA on the other hand has this cohesion). That is why I and I am sure GG and originally Scorch submitted an entire logo set (to the degrees that each of us did), to tie all the elements together rather than have only a bit picked here and something else taken from there.

Please let Greater Gattsby finish what was a rough draft that he self described as "terrible".

At least let him act on the feedback that was given.

In addition to what I said earlier, the top left and right corners of the inner shield need to be moved down a bit so the stroke is even all the way through.

Also HaroLad using stroke in that manner isn't a good idea and doesn't look good. If there is going to be a thin outline, it needs to be a new layer that is adjusted so the outline is even all the way around and you don't end up with rounded corners. Free yourself from the stroke tool.

Please let Greater Gattsby finish what was a rough draft that he self described as "terrible".

At least let him act on the feedback that was given.

In addition to what I said earlier, the top left and right corners of the inner shield need to be moved down a bit so the stroke is even all the way through.

Also HaroLad using stroke in that manner isn't a good idea and doesn't look good. If there is going to be a thin outline, it needs to be a new layer that is adjusted so the outline is even all the way around and you don't end up with rounded corners. Free yourself from the stroke tool.
He can finish his "draft" then.

Sorry, but I'm going to have to pull out of this competition. I won't have the time to get an entry in for both the IFA and FIRA within 2 months. Nothing against the IFA, but I just have more inspiration for my Lionhearts team in the FIRA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back