Competition 2015 IFA Championship Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, but I'm going to have to pull out of this competition. I won't have the time to get an entry in for both the IFA and FIRA within 2 months. Nothing against the IFA, but I just have more inspiration for my Lionhearts team in the FIRA.
If this helps, it's not for another 3 1/2 months.
So... about that logo?
GG can finish his draft or whatever. Championship logo is good though, keep designing with that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Way better, almost there.

The only change i'd make now is to adjust the three points at the top of the inner shield so that the white line is even all the way through. I'll also suggest arching the text instead of arcing it again.

Here's what I mean on both counts:

2a5E2Cd.png

The line weight still isn't perfect, I just had a quick go at tidying it up. Unless a shape is a square or a circle, just reducing the size doesn't quite work for making keyline type layers. You'll have to play around with the points to get it right.

Ignore the font btw it was just the font that was already selected on my photoshop

It's called Athletic, although I don't remember where I got it from.

I'd copied it before you'd fixed the stroke, but your fixing is excellent, way better.

Are we able to recolour the logo on our kits or nah?
I think maybe just in the PL. Undecided so far. Give me feedback.

Guys is a poll nessicary to decide which version of GGs logo we use?

I think maybe just in the PL. Undecided so far. Give me feedback.

Guys is a poll nessicary to decide which version of GGs logo we use?
I don't think so. Whatever you choose should be adequate.

I don't think so. Whatever you choose should be adequate.
Just think most of the guys in the Championship might have trouble changing the colour of the logo since they're using paint or something. I've never used anything but Fotoshop or AI so I wouldn't know.

Just think most of the guys in the Championship might have trouble changing the colour of the logo since they're using paint or something. I've never used anything but Fotoshop or AI so I wouldn't know.
I meant about which the poll for GG's logos. And you are probably right.

I'll simplify it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back