2015 LFFL Pre-Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 10 (The Cheetahs) - Joel Selwood (Geel)
Had a relatively down year in 2015 but was still one of the better midfielders in the league. Expect him to bounce back in 2016.

Skippos

Had a relatively down year in 2015 but was still one of the better midfielders in the league. Expect him to bounce back in 2016.

Skippos
Great pick. Was near the top of my list had he been there. Will bounce back with Danger copping all the tags.

Skippos
Was really hard letting Selwood go, he did have a down year and still finished top 5 as a utility

Skippos
More than happy to pick up Selwood. He and Stefan Martin were actually my number 2 and 3 targets behind Ablett when this pre-draft began so I'm more than happy to snare both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was such a tease watching Selwood and Sandilands drop so far, I really should have only carried two over. Lets get this last pick done and get the real stuff happening.

That was such a tease watching Selwood and Sandilands drop so far, I really should have only carried two over. Lets get this last pick done and get the real stuff happening.
Since when we do we have the same top two preferences? :eek:. I see I wasn't the only one gunning for those two...

Since when we do we have the same top two preferences? :eek:. I see I wasn't the only one gunning for those two...

I took a Ruck (Grundy) and a Utility (Redden) through thinking blokes that wouldn't drop because they are so high scoring. High levels of regret! Hopefully your man Grundy keeps developing for me this year!

I took a Ruck (Grundy) and a Utility (Redden) through thinking blokes that wouldn't drop because they are so high scoring. High levels of regret! Hopefully your man Grundy keeps developing for me this year!
Grundy will end up a utility similar to Minson down the track. Doesn't get a heap of the footy but lays tackles like a mid, so could be that 80-100 utility when fully developed and a number 1 ruck. Still only 21 too.

Sorry for the delay but contemplating position. In the end I though * it, get my IM out of the road before I have to draft a spud who gets 3 clearances a game. Mozzies select; Tom Liberatore

Remove this Banner Ad

Back