2015 NAB Challenge - W.Bulldogs v Collingwood, Docklands, 7.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

So do we think the bulldogs can keep this up? I think they may be gassed late in the third, ealry in the fourth.

Being in front does wonders for endurance though.

Collingwood have been pretty poor imo and dogs have punished them, i would expect the pies to close the gap if they play better.

There were issues with last years Rising Star thread for this very reason.....

They clearly got that call wrong....Last time they stuffed up that majorly was when Rhys Palmer was given the nod over Rioli.

Bontempelli is one Dog who'd walk straight into the Hawks team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They clearly got that call wrong....Last time they stuffed up that majorly was when Rhys Palmer was given the nod over Rioli.

Bontempelli is one Dog who'd walk straight into the Hawks team.

I have no issue with Taylor winning (could really use his run at the Dogs) but at this stage I think Bonts will have a fantastic future and I think most clubs would prefer Bonts if given the choice...

Skills aside as your biggest issue, what's the plan with Cloke and the forward line? He/it has been ineffective for a long time yet. I can't believe Bucks said Reid will play back.

What's the supporters take on it?

Reid is a AA backman and should be played there

Don't know what we do with Cloke problem is he gets no favours by our terrible disposal

I have no issue with Taylor winning (could really use his run at the Dogs) but at this stage I think Bonts will have a fantastic future and I think most clubs would prefer Bonts if given the choice...

All clubs would take Bonts in a heart beat....Taylor types are a dime a dozen.

Your club took a huge gamble in off-loading Cooney & Griffen & bringing in Boyd....But upon such gambles future premierships are built/made.

Also: It's nice to see you have finally secured a coach who looks like he has a clue!

Weren't Collingwood meant to be a shoe-in for the flag after NAB 1?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back