Player Sponsorship 2016 Payment Details - We're still taking payments!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gents,

I'm still accepting expressions of interest and we are looking at the poll results (and taking into account votes from people who have pledged to contribute). For those waiting for the polls to contribute, fair enough. For those ready to contribute, these are the details.

The bank account we have used for player sponsorships is dedicated to that purpose. While I'm the account holder it is not tied up with my day to day finances.

The best and easiest way to transfer is from your account to this one over the internet. If you prefer other options, I do have a Paypal account (PM me for details).

Account details

ING Bank

BSB: 923-100
Account: 30845657

Name: BigFooty Hawks

Given the number of transactions entering with similar amounts it helps to add your username to the incoming message. In addition if you add an odd number of cents to the amount, I can pick it out more easily.

Once you have contributed, please post in this thread and the amount and the date you sent it.

If you'd like your contribution to remain private, either PM me or simply posts the cents on the end of the transaction. As they hit the account, I'll periodically post the receipt numbers.

If we do not sufficient funds at this point, those packages for which we cannot pay will become available to other yet again.

Current if we receive funds from all those who have pledged, we will meet our obligations.

To those who have already paid, many thanks. For those yet to send funds, I'll be in touch by PM as a reminder.

Messenger - You rang?

Withdrawal Receipt No 1285223
Deposit Receipt No 2285228
Payment Date 21 December 2014 *
Date submitted 21 December 2014
Time submitted 22:08 AEDT

$100.07 :thumbsu:

Receipt #1 rec 22/12

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mess
Ta for arranging again.

Just paid $60.19 Receipt Number 409617.

Let me know if any problems.

Cheers

Receipt #14 rec 22/12

Hey Mess, please see below:

Amount: $40.09 (2 units + a Burgoyne!)
Receipt: 152071
Date: 22nd December 2014
Message to Recipient: Brant

Receipt #12 rec 22/12

Just sent it. Please let me know if there's a problem.

List Name: BigFooty Hawks
To Account: 30845657
Destination: AUSTRALIA
Bank Name: ING BANK (AUSTRALIA) LTD, SYDNEY
Global Bank Code: INGBAU2S
Routing Method: SWIFT

Currency* Australian Dollar
Transaction Amount: 100.26 (5 units and a Hudson)
Payment Details: PLAYER SPONSORSHIP. MANILAHAWK

Receipt #18 rec 23/12

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back