Unofficial Preview 2015 Season Previews- [WE DID IT!]

Remove this Banner Ad

To the patrons of the West Coast Eagles BigFooty Board,

It has now been more than a year since the controversial Doctor TSYW stopped writing his highly entertaining match previews. After several failed appeals it seems that the Doc still has a lot of time to serve, so once again it is up to us to fill the void.

Last season some of this board's best and brightest picked up a pen for the first time and waved it about a bit, giving us a fan perspective on the upcoming matches and saving us the hassle of reading anything written from an impartial point of view. Given that I'm undertaking this thread completely off my own bat with no mod supervision, I'll run it the way I like- the easy way- and do things exactly as they were done last year.

• Use this thread to sign up for any match you'd like to preview in the upcoming season. First in, best dressed, so if you want a specific match try and get in early.
  • There is no criteria to sign up, you don't have to have been a poster for a long time or have made a lot of posts, but just make sure you're in a position to write one when it's your week. If you can't do it when the time comes, let me, one of the friendly mods (swannies, larrikin) or the non-so-friendly mod (FiveStrings) know and they will probably sort out a suitable punishment and/or replacement.
  • Have fun with the preview. Make it interesting, it doesn't have to be written under a certain guideline or include x,y,z- write it the way you want, use pictures, videos, whatever.
  • Last year came with the false promise of prizes. That will not be the case this year- I guarantee there will be no prizes offered. Or maybe there will.
  • We had a few gaps last year where people didn't write the preview they signed up for. I spoke to Adam Simpson and he thought it really cost us a shot at the finals in the end.
Fire away!

Round 1 v Western Bulldogs (04 April)- Quinz
Round 2 v Carlton (10 April)- Suma Magic
Round 3 v Fremantle (19 April)- Toshowyouwhy
Round 4 v Brisbane (26 April)- Diego Garcia
Round 5 v GWS (02 May)- Shupe
Round 6 v Port Adelaide (10 May)- thorne89
Round 7 v Gold Coast (16 May)- SpaceClef
Round 8 v St Kilda (23 May)- The Falcon Strike
Round 9 v Geelong (31 May)- Turboman1994
Round 10 v North Melbourne (07 June)- Quinz
Round 11 v Essendon (13 June)- EagleJack42
Round 12 v Richmond (19 June)- Matera92
BYE
Round 14 v Melbourne (04 July)- HoneyBadger35
Round 15 v Adelaide (11 July)- Clint Beastwood
Round 16 v Collingwood (18 July)- erbenz
Round 17 v Sydney (26 July)- LordHaart
Round 18 v Gold Coast (01 August)- squashface
Round 19 v Hawthorn (08 August)- Dickdunn
Round 20 v Fremantle (16 August)- eaglespremiers
Round 21 v Western Bulldogs (23 August)- Woobla Stainz
Round 22 v Adelaide (30 August)- Here2tellyouwhy
Round 23 v St Kilda (04 September)- LordHaart

Last edited:

Gimme Round 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll do Collingwood mates, I'll be going to that game so works for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back