2015 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

RIP Wodonga Saints :thumbsdown:

Yep , that confirms what a joke who ever is making these decisions is a loong way from it and HE shouldn't be making these decisions , really sad actually l , i mean what a joke of an appointment , they want to clean up there image and go ahead and appoint..................... wow that's all i will say. And johhny you got it in one , RIP WODONGA SAINTS

Yep , that confirms what a joke who ever is making these decisions is a loong way from it and HE shouldn't be making these decisions , really sad actually l , i mean what a joke of an appointment , they want to clean up there image and go ahead and appoint..................... wow that's all i will say. And johhny you got it in one , RIP WODONGA SAINTS
Bright in and Saints out? Maxy Duncan where are you in the Saints time of need!:D

RIP Wodonga Saints :thumbsdown:
Firstly, I'm not involved at Saints nor do I know Troy.
Gee whiz this is a bit harsh though. The bloke has obviously put his hand up to do the job and try to steer the Club in the right direction.
We all know he is gonna have his hands full but geez show the bloke a little respect.
Good on him for giving it a crack I rekn!

Firstly, I'm not involved at Saints nor do I know Troy.
Gee whiz this is a bit harsh though. The bloke has obviously put his hand up to do the job and try to steer the Club in the right direction.
We all know he is gonna have his hands full but geez show the bloke a little respect.
Good on him for giving it a crack I rekn!
No offence personally intended on the bloke but if a team is getting belted by an average 20 goals a week I don't think an internal appointment will lift them to any great heights. Good luck to him though!

Wahgunyah have gone crazy with signings and turned the ship around!
Jarrod Lane headlines a list of former Corowa-Rutherglen players in Svarc, Prescott, Lowe, Clark, Barkley while also chasing other kids from Corowa including Goyne who has had senior experience, more possible signings are likely due to struggles over the bridge at the moment.
Wahgunyah a chance to win it?

Wahgunyah have gone crazy with signings and turned the ship around!
Jarrod Lane headlines a list of former Corowa-Rutherglen players in Svarc, Prescott, Lowe, Clark, Barkley while also chasing other kids from Corowa including Goyne who has had senior experience, more possible signings are likely due to struggles over the bridge at the moment.
Wahgunyah a chance to win it?

Except for Lane and Svarc none of the other names mentioned would go close to filling the gaps that Brockley,O'Bryan,Bigger,Milne,Jones, Beams,McLachlan will leave. Wahgunyah are a chance every Novemver just ask them

Except for Lane and Svarc none of the other names mentioned would go close to filling the gaps that Brockley,O'Bryan,Bigger,Milne,Jones, Beams,McLachlan will leave. Wahgunyah are a chance every Novemver just ask them
Luke Ednie back to Pigeons as well

Pretty quiet on here lately. Rumours of a couple of the top Clubs losing a few players. Not much news on Clubs actually signing players though.

Yackandandah going to keep improving by all reports. Have heard Josh Robinson (2014 Alb. Tigers premiership player) has signed along with Caleb Simmonds. Should be strong with continued improvement of current players

Yackandandah going to keep improving by all reports. Have heard Josh Robinson (2014 Alb. Tigers premiership player) has signed along with Caleb Simmonds. Should be strong with continued improvement of current players
Robinson may go but I can't see Simmons going there. Doesn't his family have a connection at Kiewa?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Money talks to young guys these days. Jordan Harrington played all juniors at BB saints before going to North. His now on BIG dollars at Lockhart.
It is surprising how disloyal players are these days

Jye Shields on huge money at Holbrook. Close mate Zac Simmonds also close to going with cricket team mate John Spencer assistant coach there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back