Position 2015 SuperCoach midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No one likes a buzz kill, lets stay optimistic :p
The four I have my eyes on now are Zak Jones (even though he's ~$180k), Maynard, McKenzie and McGuinness. Outside of them, can't see much then again I might be missing something obvious.

The four I have my eyes on now are Zak Jones (even though he's ~$180k), Maynard, McKenzie and McGuinness. Outside of them, can't see much then again I might be missing something obvious.

Im hopeful for Viojo-Rainbow, but partially because I wont to hear the commentators yelling out his name.

I'm not starting with Ablett yet. But if he plays enough NAB Challenge time without the shoulder causing any problems & he dominates again I will have to!

Have Jordan Lewis & Adam Treloar as my P.O.D's in the midfield at the moment!

Assuming we get four backline rookies available to us round 1 which is looking unlikely.
It's 2 months away from the start of the season. It's impossible to tell that from now.

It's 2 months away from the start of the season. It's impossible to tell that from now.
You're right, Langford from last season announced himself pretty late in the preseason however the backs are the thinnest at this point ion time.

No for me. Mid-pricers very rarely work out. Has to average 90+ to be a worth while pick. Coming back from a knee. No thanks.

He's an exception to the mid-price usual i reckon.

He's the only mid price player I've got in my side at the moment.

More midfielders and the emergence of Rockliff and Hanley means he'll get even less attention.

He'll do his job with scores and be primed for a trade in the second half of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More midfielders and the emergence of Rockliff and Hanley means he'll get even less attention.

He'll do his job with scores and be primed for a trade in the second half of the year.
Hanley is injured for the next 12 weeks though, so suddenly he gets a lot of attention back on him. And people will tag him before Rockliff, because you tag the damaging outside player before the brute inside player.

Hanley is out for the first 4-6 weeks. Regardless, a good rookie will make you the same amount of money as Rich will whilst giving you an extra $200k to strengthen your starting line-up.

I actually have both Van Berlo and Rich in mind.

I might even take both with VB being around the same price as Petracca etc.

Hanley is injured for the next 12 weeks though, so suddenly he gets a lot of attention back on him. And people will tag him before Rockliff, because you tag the damaging outside player before the brute inside player.

Goo points but Hanley will be playing by round 4 and Rockliff and Beams will be giving him a lot of football - whoever is tagged.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's played as the go-to kicker in transition as well.

Hanley is out for the first 4-6 weeks. Regardless, a good rookie will make you the same amount of money as Rich will whilst giving you an extra $200k to strengthen your starting line-up.

Depends on your strategy I guess.

Plenty of mids needed on the field this year, so I don't want to start with too many rookies.

It's early so I may well reconsider if a few more rookies pop up before round 1.

Plenty of mids needed on the field this year, so I don't want to start with too many rookies.

It's early so I may well reconsider if a few more rookies pop up before round 1.

What are your thoughts on Ben Newton?

He's around the same price as Van Berlo.

Yeah I think there are better options at the 200k price - I'd rather start with a Van Berlo/Biggs/Acres/Newton as opposed to Rich. $348k is too much IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back