2015 Unofficial Trade Week/s

Remove this Banner Ad

Who said that :p
WAG's never one to let the truth get in the way of a good story. He tried to delist Ablett and pick up Brad Crouch who was already a delisted LTI, which you obviously can't do.

I like the trade. Beams a win IMO.

WAG's never one to let the truth get in the way of a good story. He tried to delist Ablett and pick up Brad Crouch who was already a delisted LTI, which you obviously can't do.

I like the trade. Beams a win IMO.
Hah nah i mean since then amos, feel like i saw a post where he delisted ablett for someone else.

Hah nah i mean since then amos, feel like i saw a post where he delisted ablett for someone else.
I read it too. I remember it was because he picked up a player I was interested in for Ablett. Has edited it since.

Leigh Montagna (South West Dragons) for Billy Longer (The Ladyboys).

Dragons confirm. Montagna is a very consistent defender and it's tough to see him go, but I've liked Taylor Adams' games of late and think he can slot into that role. Bellchambers was good in the first few games but the Bombers' decision to pretty much 'go it alone' has him out of favour, so Longer who got games ahead of Hickey will slot into his old spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back