2015 V8 Supercars

Remove this Banner Ad

Frosty's tears are ridiculous. Carrying on about red vs blue - here's an idea. Don't start terribly and you wouldn't have to worry.

The SVG and Reynolds thing had nothing to do with the championship.
Hows about not have someone blatantly ruin your hopes. Whats stopping the flog doing it again.

If its gonna get this dirty I hope Pye gets a ripper and smokes Lowndes, fairs fair right ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hows about not have someone blatantly ruin your hopes. Whats stopping the flog doing it again.

If its gonna get this dirty I hope Pye gets a ripper and smokes Lowndes, fairs fair right ??
Not saying SVG wasn't in the wrong but he wasn't thinking championship when he did it. He was pissed off at Reynolds (rightly or wrongly) after turn 1.

On top of that, SVG doesn't seem smart enough to think that way.

It also has nothing to do with Frosty getting salty. I've seen several Ford fans complain about Frosty complaining (yes, the irony).

Whingey clearly jumped then, hopefully Mclaughlin can hold Lowndes behind.

Dumb by SVG. Dafuq was he thinking.

Reynolds:
"he's dead to me"

dramatic!

"The good drivers can pass you without taking you out"

He's still twice the driver Dave is.
Yeah nah he isn't. He could be but he also makes twice the errors...... and big ones

SVG's move is that of someone who doesn't give a ****. As dramatic as it would sound, it would seem the only way that these female genitals will learn is if these unnecessary incidents lead to the victim to be ******* killed from it.
At a track like PI and at that speed....... Giz doesn't appear to be the brightest spark. I expect to see some in team fights next year.

SVG got pinged 25 points
Had he got a drive thru,or even the time for a drive-thru added on after the race,he would've lost 45 points

0e1bc9ee47057d1886a4f9537e392f1bb675b97d56d719e119903f49339cf0a5.jpg

SVG got pinged 25 points
Had he got a drive thru,or even the time for a drive-thru added on after the race,he would've lost 45 points

0e1bc9ee47057d1886a4f9537e392f1bb675b97d56d719e119903f49339cf0a5.jpg
Predictable penalty. Don't give him a time penalty or grid slots, give him something that means next to nothing.

When Squeaky Rick took out Lowndes years ago they gave him a drive through, would have worked if CLs steering wasn't knackered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back