2016 AFL - Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember that time my 5 leg cert multi was sunk by the most insipid franchise in the history of professional sport?

#failmantle

That is all

If 1 leg fails you get your money back, right?

:straining:

Yeah but I've still got the pies tomorrow

#nervous

Yes I can imagine.

Gonna have a go at Essendon tomorrow in some shape or form. Value they present is huge.

Some value bets i'm liking so far:

Essendon HT/ Collingwood FT @ 7.00
Zach Merrett anzac day medal @ 10.00
Zach Merrett top 3 anzac day medal @ 3.75

Merrett 14$
Kelly 41$
Adams 16$
Sidebottom 10$
Fantasia 51$
Seem like decent value

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To the bloke that tipped us off on the tabbaz any time GS yesterday at $1.85, you're a ******* legend son:cool:

With that and Leicester city's win I'll b getting blind drunk for a while. Getting blind and betting, sometimes it pays off:drunk:

have backed pies 1-39 $2 bet 365.
will look to place live bets again during game, hopefully ess start well and i can back pies to cover a line at $3+ bets

1u SC Pendlebury vs Sidebottom at Sportsbet. Has a line of 116.5 vs 106.5 at Luxbet.
Bucks was interviewed just then and said he'll start in the middle

To the bloke that tipped us off on the tabbaz any time GS yesterday at $1.85, you're a ******* legend son:cool:
haha you're welcome man. I took a chance on it, he only managed to get 1goal! - which was incredible considering how terrible Freo were.
FYI today- De Goey anytime GS is also @1.85. Altho im not as sure about him (4goals total for the season so far).

Last edited:
haha you're welcome man. I took a chance on it, he only managed to get 1goal! - which was incredible considering how terrible Freo were.
How about the squandered mark in the square the bastard! He cost freo a goal as well fmd. We got it late that's all that mattered. High stress:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back