2016 AFL - Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Michael Johnson most marks Group A at $7.50 w Ozbet
Spurr, Johnson, Sutcliffe, Ibbotson, Docherty, Simpson, Weitering, Casboult

Gibbs most tackles in Group at $9 w Crownbet
Cripps, Curnow, Gibbs, Thomas, Fyfe, Hill, Barlow, Neale

Johnson led the Dockers in marks last year and was second to McPharlin in 2014. Gibbs led the Blues in tackles last year and had more tackles than any other Docker. Plus I am thinking Freo will have more of the ball so theoretically a Blues players is more likely to end of with the most tackles in the match.

Loving these live bets atm.
Had me worried though

This. Some of the odds are unbelievable. For the bet365 live bet promo yesterday I put my money on West Coast to win the first quarter @ 7.00, they were only down by a goal at the time. The odds being offered are crazy for some of these things.

This. Some of the odds are unbelievable. For the bet365 live bet promo yesterday I put my money on West Coast to win the first quarter @ 7.00, they were only down by a goal at the time. The odds being offered are crazy for some of these things.
Yes if you factor in that some of the weaker teams are getting rolled in the 4th, that Saints have been very poor late and I suspect that they couldn't maintain the intensity of the last couple of weeks being a young side it was a fantastic bet. Seemed like generous odds.

Wish I had got on...

4 multis left in play. 1 bust but had bugger all on it.

Essendon to beat Collingwood
Richmond to beat Melbourne by 9+
Return: $33.41

Melbourne to beat Richmond
Return: $8.72

Richmond to beat Melbourne
Return: $4.69

Essendon to beat Collingwood
Richmond to beat Melbourne
Carlton to beat Fremantle
Return: $57.61

Plenty of teams there I don't like to put faith into but the odds were so juicy given the inconsistency and mediocre performances of their opponents.

Plus, unless Melbourne and Richmond play a draw, I get some winnings back. I'm obviously banking on Richmond but a Melbourne win will almost get my weeks outlay back.

Also have Zaharakis at $10 for ANZAC Day medal.

Hawks under 39.5 (lucky)
Swans under 39.5 (lucky)
North under 39.5 (lucky)
Dogs the win
Giants the win
Tigers the win
Pies the win.
$5 @ 43.26 on sportsbet. Getting very nervous, cash out is 90 but I reckon I should ride it out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brett Deledio is out everyone.

I repeat, Brett Deledio is out.

Load up on the Dees!

I was gunna cash out after the Giants at 4-1 but got dragged away by family and fremantle not looking that great, hope it pulls through.

Three of my rugby bets failed this week in a not so clever multi I did which is unusual for me and all my afl live bets came thru bar this dodgy one that's on at the moment, so Fremantle hopefully will pull their heads out of the cellar.

Lol Melb shortening rapidly

I'm on Adelaide at the line, for the win and in a quick SB multi next week. It looks like Fyfe is gone.

The form Adelaide is in this could be a massacre although it's hard to imagine Freo being any worse than the disaster unfolding as I watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back