List Mgmt. 2016 National Draft - Rookie Draft Monday 28th

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. You really have some time on your hands. But in all seriousness Bowes and Scheer from what I have seen are neck and neck in the running at Florida.

Night shift gives me plenty of time to source info.

Where u hearing about Bowes and Scheer in the running in Florida?

Thinking she'll keep it till the few weeks coming upto the national draft
Emma and Cal act as media training interviewers on this trip and they cannot directly commentate on proceedings other than in a general way. All kids on the trip would have been interviewed by them as part of their media training (Agree what the journo's learn will be useful to them later on).
This could also explain Cal;s not fully factual tweets of winners / times etc... For same reasons can we believe all of Jai's specific info ? ?

Doesn't Jack Bowes move well. That initial burst of pace and ability to change direction on a dime is a huge asset. Has an unusually stiff kicking action a la Darryl White but like Whitey it still looks very effective.

Doesn't Jack Bowes move well. That initial burst of pace and ability to change direction on a dime is a huge asset. Has an unusually stiff kicking action a la Darryl White but like Whitey it still looks very effective.

Thought the same thing as he moves really well. Based on just what I saw from the GF day video he still needs to clean up the kicking...not hating just saying

Has his bad moments with his kicking I agree. Hopefully tidies this up in his draft year. I'm backing him in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has his bad moments with his kicking I agree. Hopefully tidies this up in his draft year. I'm backing him in.

I'll admit that I have seen next to nothing of him, but do you know if he is normally not a great kick, or if his kicking style is just awkward yet somehow fairly effective?

I'll admit that I have seen next to nothing of him, but do you know if he is normally not a great kick, or if his kicking style is just awkward yet somehow fairly effective?

I don't profess to have watched him tons but from what I've seen he seems to sometimes make the hard look easy and the easy look hard if that makes sense.

I don't profess to have watched him tons but from what I've seen he seems to sometimes make the hard look easy and the easy look hard if that makes sense.

Cheers. Yeah in the videos I have seen he does look to overcomplicate things sometimes. But none the less he still looks like quite the prospect!

Cheers. Yeah in the videos I have seen he does look to overcomplicate things sometimes. But none the less he still looks like quite the prospect!

That's sorta why I think it's fixable too though.

You know what's funny he actually plays like a taller Darcy Parish with a touch less polish and production possibly. The extra height gives him more versatility and aerial ability though with that often meaning more upside.

You know what's funny he actually plays like a taller Darcy Parish with a touch less polish and production possibly. The extra height gives him more versatility and aerial ability though with that often meaning more upside.

Hopefully we can get a discount on him draft day and we can add the polish and production thereafter

58e1bde480384753ab8cb61bb1908411.jpg

I reckon Scheer is definitely at least 187cm. Mundy clone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back