Review Round 11 vs Hawks at TIO Stadium, Saturday 28th May, 7:40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeffrey is the closest thing we've had to Harley since... well, Harley. Definitely has the scope to grow into that player.

Rosas would have liked some more reward for his shots on goal, but by and large very good.

Thought Ballard played really aggressive tonight and as a result had his best game. He's just so good when he plays that aggressively.

Budarick really stepping up and back into it I thought as well.

Some passengers. Thought Davies didn't impact much at all. Oleg was okay, but Lemmens takes his spot back next week. Thought Graham was still below average.

All in all, great win. It's been a while since we've really crushed a team from start to finish.

Where to start?
Well probably the start
So proud that the Club is now ingrained with the NT via the Academy and seeing the indigenous first people celebrate their culture at the ceremony was just beautiful
A big pro Suns crowd and the boys played like they were Harlem Globetrotters in what I would say was a fair nod to the way footy is played up there
Flair creativity and joy
Top 10 wins of all time

Last edited:
Okay so Ben Drever what did Dew do wrong? How much better would we have played with another coach?
We beat the Hawks by 83 points one year under a different coach

Dew not up to it, fold the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biggest thing was the energy! Right from the start you could just see it. Think they are loving a mid season trip with the boys. Just hope they can resist getting on the cans too much(it would be tough not to). Side note, I reckon 100% the OP is back for Rowell. He has no excelleration but can only assume he is getting the go ahead from the docs in terms of playing through it. I guess the positive of that is wr are doing ok with heaps of Improvement still to come from him and also carrying Davies a bit while he grows as a player.

Okay so Ben Drever what did Dew do wrong? How much better would we have played with another coach?
Why pick Ben Drever out? he loves the club and wears his heart on his sleeve. You don’t have to like what he says but why needle him and single him out when all he is doing is venting frustration on what has been a very poor 11 years of repeated mistakes. I’m sure he enjoyed and is encouraged about tonight as much as you and I are

Why pick Ben Drever out? he loves the club and wears his heart on his sleeve. You don’t have to like what he says but why needle him and single him out when all he is doing is venting frustration on what has been a very poor 11 years of repeated mistakes. I’m sure he enjoyed and is encouraged about tonight as much as you and I are
Sheesh can't have a joke apparently

Remove this Banner Ad

Back