Competitions "The Real Dream Team" Leagues - We are "Go"

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to hear that. Things must be really tough. Chin up mate.

I might've exaggerated slightly. Just going through an incredibly busy phase of life at present. Not tough, just damn busy where things like this will likely slip my mind (hence me asking for a lower league in Supercoach).

Is this that much different to SC?
It has a few similarities to both Supercoach and AFL Fantasy but player prices are different to both. Also it is easier to win as it has far less people in it.
Scoring is same as AFL Fantasy so you can follow the scores throughout the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We still need one more player to complete the league.
Also Ty / Sideways Giants' team is not complete. Are you still with us mate?

Something smells up there, they keep telling us Hes fine to start of no nab, why? If you are 100% why do you need to?

What a he score anyway 105-110?

Can't a Parker or sidey or macrae or Adams or someone with a safer body do the same?

Something smells up there, they keep telling us Hes fine to start of no nab, why? If you are 100% why do you need to?

What a he score anyway 105-110?

Can't a Parker or sidey or macrae or Adams or someone with a safer body do the same?
You may well be right, however if he starts smashing it his price will increase rapidly from what is a comparatively low starting point. It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back