#3: Sam Gibson
#13: Pick 17
#17: Luke McDonald
#21: Pick 26
#39: Pick 28
#42: Pick 47
#43: Rookie 1
#44: Rookie 2

I'd swap Gibbo and Anderson around, but then I'd agree. Either means the #1 hoodoo breaks or Gibbo stops getting games

#1: Jed Anderson
#3: Sam Gibson
#13: Pick 17
#17: Luke McDonald
#21: Pick 26
#39: Pick 28
#42: Pick 47
#43: Rookie 1
#44: Rookie 2
Nope nope nope.

If Luke wants #17 fine but don't curse Jed with #1. #43 suits Gibbo better than a low number. He's on 85 games and would be the first name on locker #43 too.

Nope nope nope.

If Luke wants #17 fine but don't curse Jed with #1. #43 suits Gibbo better than a low number. He's on 85 games and would be the first name on locker #43 too.
That's your opinion and I accept that but players don't play to get names on lockers. Someone has to break the curse so why cant it be Jed?

That's your opinion and I accept that but players don't play to get names on lockers. Someone has to break the curse so why cant it be Jed?
OK, put another way he's had 4 years at the club in 43. Most guys who change numbers do it after one or two and he's never shown any inclination to do so before. Of course players don't play to get their name on a locker but for some guys, especially those who made it the hard way I bet it would be a nice reminder of what they were able to achieve in their career.

OK, put another way he's had 4 years at the club in 43. Most guys who change numbers do it after one or two and he's never shown any inclination to do so before. Of course players don't play to get their name on a locker but for some guys, especially those who made it the hard way I bet it would be a nice reminder of what they were able to achieve in their career.
Am I not allowed to have a go at guessing jumper numbers? You have a different opinion and that's fine.

Personal preferences (basically the Ziebull's but swapping Jed for pick 17):

#1. Pick 17
#3. Jed Anderson
#13. Pick 26
#17. Luke McDonald
#21. Pick 28
#39. Pick 47
#42. Rookie 1
#44. Rookie 2

#23 and possibly #38 now vacant after the delisting of Harps and Maj.

#38*

*club committed to taking him in the rookie draft.

Some decent numbers in that lot.

#1- pick number 28
#3- Jed Ando
#13- pick 17
#17- Luke Mac
#23-pick 26
#38- Majak (assuming he's re rookied)
-39- delisted free agent
-42- rookie 1
-44- rookie 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just bought my son's Christmas present - a NMFC jumper with his favourite player's number on it. Please, please, please Ben Brown keep #50 or else I'm down a hundred.
You are safe. Ben Brown himself requested #50 when he got to the club.

Beyond creepy RB.

Although almost certainly Anderson, my only counter to the claim is that the person with the 3 seems to be on par for height with 2 Dads. Could be just the angle of the photo but it seems like they are similar.

EVW is 190
Anderson 178

But if not Jedi, who got the number upgrade?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back