2016 Olympics Boomers

Remove this Banner Ad

That chat box
noah.png

Probably alot of stewie griffen in it though so not too suprising.

so we qualified, job done, but jeez we looked ordinary the last 5 mins or so. New Zealnds pressure was good though. No injuries is a plus. I'm sure a few NBA execs can breathe now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who's closest? Baynes?

Humphries is 7 ft at 17 yrs old and has just signed with Kentucky, he has to play a minimum of 2 years in college for the draft because of his age, is more of a Tokyo prospect atm, but could be a bolter if Kentucky are final 4 bound and has a good season.

Thought it would be a good time to start off a thread for the Games which are coming up.
Who is the best chance to knock off the US? Young players to watch ect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

still hard to see anyone knocking USA off even if it is there B or C team.
Maybe they will be beatable when they start sending out the Sixers roster... But for real I can't see anyone beating the US this year. Maybe 2020 with some of the young guys coming through.

Don't mean to put a dampener on anything but there is no way we will play off for bronze. Yes we have improved the team as a collective however most other nations have also improved at the same rate as us although we don't hear about it.

I would love to think in my heart we could be in with a medal chance but my head says different.

Don't mean to put a dampener on anything but there is no way we will play off for bronze. Yes we have improved the team as a collective however most other nations have also improved at the same rate as us although we don't hear about it.

I would love to think in my heart we could be in with a medal chance but my head says different.
Not likely...but not beyond the realms. Need to beat the teams we should beat in China and Venezuela and see how things fall between France and Serbia.

I do like the balance of our squad. Just lacking a bit of shooting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back