27 - Cox
33 - TBS
35 - Draft

Leave 37 to 39 for whoever else we get in the drafts

2 - Jordan De Goey
7 - James Aish
14 - Adam Treloar
38 - Jeremy Howe

Maynard should stick with the 37, suites him to a tee I reckon.

Also wouldn't mind seeing the back of the 35 tradition. Treloar would take it for good if it was available.

2 - Jordan De Goey
7 - James Aish
14 - Adam Treloar
38 - Jeremy Howe

Maynard should stick with the 37, suites him to a tee I reckon.

Also wouldn't mind seeing the back of the 35 tradition. Treloar would take it for good if it was available.

35 will be given to the new daics I hope.

2 Treloar
7 Maynard
14 Aish
21 Frost
23 De Goey (Air Jordan)
24 The Big Show
27 Goodyear
38 Howe
35 first drafted as per tradition
I'd swap Aish and Maynard's numbers but otherwise on the money for mine. 23 for Jordan is a no brainer surely?

Aish has to be 7. Just too poetic not too.

Treloar can have his pick, but I'd suggest 23 given he's a basketball fan.

De Goey into 2?

Howe into 33? Or 38 if he wants to keep it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My guess would be Keeffe and Thomas keep their current numbers

I disagree with that, they can earn there numbers they let the club and players down with poor decision making.
After all they may not even make our list of others select them

I disagree with that, they can earn there numbers they let the club and players down with poor decision making.
After all they may not even make our list of others select them
I do agree. I would prefer for them to be delisted and never seen in the black and white again. But my feeling is the club really rate them as people and want them to have a second chance. Bucks and Keeffe always seem to be up for banter on Twitter. Even keeffe went to Pendles' wedding recently. My gut feel is they will be retained as rookies and they will just continue in their current numbers.

James Aish: #7
Adam Treloar: #2
Jeremy Howe: #14

I suspect Howe might end up with a higher number and someone else gets shuffled down to 14. Other than that? Seems about right.

I do agree. I would prefer for them to be delisted and never seen in the black and white again. But my feeling is the club really rate them as people and want them to have a second chance. Bucks and Keeffe always seem to be up for banter on Twitter. Even keeffe went to Pendles' wedding recently. My gut feel is they will be retained as rookies and they will just continue in their current numbers.

If they go in the rookie draft anyone can take em I just think numbers ain't a big deal but a fresh number new start

Back