Player Sponsorship 2016 Player Sponsorship - Call to Arms

Remove this Banner Ad

My vote will be for a player who did not have gold sponsorship in 2015, is a first year player or has been on the list/rookie for 3 years preferably 2 years maximum. If Howe is available he would be my first choice.

Sorry to be annoying, but my sponsorship $ is conditional on us not sponsoring Woodward this year.

marklar, on reflection I think you may consider your post reads really badly especially given the character of Alex. "The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph".

My sympathy goes out to Messenger trying to work out how many players we can sponsor when pledges are made subject to conditions.

marklar, on reflection I think you may consider your post reads really badly especially given the character of Alex. "The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph".
I've had an interaction with Alex and have made my own assessment of his character, based on that I'm not willing to put my hard earned $ towards sponsorship of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Mess, I'm confused as the old 2015 sponsorship thread has been bumped and people are starting to deposit money in that thread for 2016 sponsorship.

Do you want us all to start depositing money now for 2016?

I have also Pm'ed you on this.

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back