Player Sponsorship 2016 Richmond Board Player Sponsorship - 4 Players Sponsored!

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 Player Sponsorship
Just a disclaimer first off. There is no requirement to participate in our boards player sponsorship, it is open to anyone that wants to be involved. For those that do participate, thank you.

Last year we managed to raise $5000 for the club and sponsored five players in Houli (3rd year), McIntosh (3rd year), Grigg, Menadue and Short. Hopefully we'll be able to raise this much, or more, again in 2016. This year we've been given the same Inner Sanctum price as last year ($1000/player, normally $1500) and the club has further expanded on their rewards for sponsoring. Probably bias but I think our club has one of the best player sponsorship packages in the competition.

What does this mean? First, that we have another prize that we can raffle off to those that sponsor and second, that we will be changing the share price to reflect the $1000 price point. So this year each share is set at $50, which we hope will allow more people to participate.

For sponsoring, you will receive the following (refer to under my name for examples of badges):
  • A 2016 Player Sponsor Badge
  • 1x Player Badge (of your choice from our sponsored players) per $50 share
  • 2x Raffle Tickets per $50 share that can be allocated in any combination towards the following prizes (I'll explain this further below):
Option 1) Player Sponsor Dinner – Tuesday, April 19
Option 2) Player Sponsor VIP Cocktail Event – Tuesday, May 24
Option 3) Inner Sanctum Tour – Wednesday, July 27
Option 4) Player Sponsor Signed 2016 Richmond Guernsey​

In addition, BigFooty provides the following to anyone that contributes towards their boards player sponsorships (refer here for details on these memberships):
  • $50 contributions - BigFooty Gold
  • $100+ contributes - BigFooty Platinum

Prize Raffle Explanation
In previous years we've just put everyone against every prize unless they've said otherwise. This hasn't really turned out to be practical as many people found it hard to attend the functions. By having raffle tickets this allows people to put their name into the prizes they want. Basically we want to ensure a fair and even distribution of prizes.

To nominate your options you'll need to tell Heisenberg_ and/or myself once you make your bank transfer for the player sponsorship. The options can be in any combination. For example if you had three sponsorships shares ($150) then you would have 6 tickets. You could allocate 1 to the Dinner, 1 to the Cocktail Event, 1 to the Tour and 3 to the Guernsey. If you don't care about the guernsey, or figure more people will go for the guernsey, then you might put 2 tickets in each of the functions. The intention of providing the dates is so you can confirm in advance if you can attend.

Payment
If you don't have the bank account details we use already (it's the same as previous years) then send Heisenberg_ and/or myself a PM and we will provide it. Please make sure you enter your BigFooty account name as the deposit description so we know it's from you.

If you have any questions or part of the above needs further explanation, just ask.

Last edited:
Yep, count me in as well. Went along to the cocktail night and it was an amazing experience. :D

Definitely keen! Happy to go in for 2 shares as well. Really encourage everyone on the fence to give it a go. If you're lucky enough to win one of the prizes, it's a great experience. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never done it before. Will do it if I can take DrMike as my plus one to any events I happen to win.

Screw it ill do it anyway.
I actually took my name out of all the club function raffles, couldn't fly over this year.

How would everyone feel about sponsoring Carlton players this year?

Given the financial crisis at that club, shouldn't we put aside fam rivalries, forget they voted for our club to die, and help a brother out??

How would everyone feel about sponsoring Carlton players this year?

Given the financial crisis at that club, shouldn't we put aside fam rivalries, forget they voted for our club to die, and help a brother out??
We sponsored Grigg this year. I think Hampson has Megan and Yarran will have a few I'm sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back