Women's Footy 2018 AFLW Giants Advocates Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

It's back, bigger and better than EVER before (by one)

The selection process is a randomised draft, it will be snake style, meaning that instead of pick 1 having the first selection in the second round they will have the last, and the person with the last selection will have the first, after 2 rounds are complete the remaining players are eligible to be claimed by anyone wishing to be the advocate for them.

There are 30 players on the list, link below is to the player profile page on the GWS site

http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/football/player-profiles/women

Each participant has 24 hours to make a selection, after which they are skipped over and the next person's allotted time commences, skipped turns can be taken at any time.

Please take your picks in posts via thread, PM me if stuck, away etc, happy to send my email to anyone who needs it.

I'll update the sheet as we go.

Draft will commence 7.30pm Monday 29th Jan.

Picks are;

coniglio_number1
Snookers
Ichabod Noodle
General Giant
captainMyCaptain
fridgeman
Gigantic
Ellie Aquitaine
pup218
_GT_
Giant Strides

Last edited:

Yes but I saw Emma’s name so I was confused as to whether it was a list of available players or what
I have switched s**t around, you have both of last years players and no picks in the first two rounds :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cocked up the post above, fridgeman is now up for two picks, but while we wait for the skips captainMyCaptain may as well take his :)

Well in that case I will grab Courtney Gum who I'm still amazed wasn't picked up by an aflw team last year but nonetheless glad to see her running around for the giants this year.

Well in that case I will grab Courtney Gum who I'm still amazed wasn't picked up by an aflw team last year but nonetheless glad to see her running around for the giants this year.
Possibly BoG on Saturday :)

General Giant you are up mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back