Socceroos 2018 WCQ THREAD-v HONDURAS FOR SPOT IN RUSSIA (Dates TBC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Federici? He was outstanding in the Championship for Reading last season and crucial to their FA Cup run. He was reportedly neck and neck with Boruc for the starting position at Bournemouth in pre-season but they decided to go with the guy that had been good for them the season prior.
That is what I get for knowing nothing.

If it doesn't sell out they're gonna use it as an excuse never to leave the eastern seaboard again.

There's still an open day today at the training session. The Rebel Sports thing was during school hours.
I know people took their kids out of school for the day to go to the event. Just feel sorry for the kids because these opportunities don't come around often in Perth.

It won't sell out.
Shame.

It was like when they came here in 2010 (I think) with a 2nd string squad to play NZ in a friendly at the old AO. It was a miserable night and we were lucky to get 26K, no games since.

All the active zones, shed and cheap seats are sold out. It's just up in the big new stand where some tickets are $200 and are quite frankly taking the piss. So there will be gaps on TV but down at the terrace level it will be packed. Decent TIFO being planned I believe.

10628444_10153155617592283_1659640480724836930_n.jpg

11940716_10153155617652283_6188063151300123219_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shame.

It was like when they came here in 2010 (I think) with a 2nd string squad to play NZ in a friendly at the old AO. It was a miserable night and we were lucky to get 26K, no games since.

Turns out I was wrong. Abc saying only restricted view is left. Great stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So today is game day. Bit hard to believe we actually have a game here in Perth after all this time. I think it's only the fourth or fifth time they've been here. Was living in the UK in 2005 when they played that pissant game against Indonesia so it's a bit surreal.

Enjoy it. When they cone back here for a competitive game im sure ill get the same feeling.

I love the side Ange has selected for this game:

4-4-2 Diamond:
Federici
Elrich - Spiranovic - Wright - Davidson
Milligan
Luongo - Mooy
Rogic
Leckie - Burns

I love the side Ange has selected for this game:

4-4-2 Diamond:
Federici
Elrich - Spiranovic - Wright - Davidson
Milligan
Luongo - Mooy
Rogic
Leckie - Burns
Plenty of pace and skill but slightly disappointed Eugene didn't get a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back