Media 2018 BFFL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Accidentally joined on the wrong account, could you please remove me from the league (team name is the default 'Callum's Team) and I'll join on the right account.

so we are just waiting on Reardo

A reminder to these users you NEED to set your keepers. I dont have time to do it manually and since there was not a single trade we can use this function. Not setting them and saving them means you delist EVERYONE. I will check though and wont submit anything until everything is done.

These coaches have not set keepers yet:

Jordie_tackles
NinjaSwan
gym4life

My keepers are set, looking to get rid of either my third round pick in an upgrade of second or a fringe player For an upgrade of my second if anyone is keen?

Do our keepers fill the top part of our draft order, or the bottom part?
Bottom part. Your 1st round pick will be a first round pick no matter how many players you and other teams delist. Unless you trade your 1st round pick to someone else of course.

My keepers are set, looking to get rid of either my third round pick in an upgrade of second or a fringe player For an upgrade of my second if anyone is keen?
Honestly would be good if we could refrain from any last minute deals. I will not have the time to manually change things esp for just a few trades s8nce this has been silent all season. Unless you wana do the manual thing lol

Is that a full 14 Zim^zuM ? I am committing to getting more activity in the league this year, hopefully others will too and we can really build it :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so we are just waiting on Reardo

A reminder to these users you NEED to set your keepers. I dont have time to do it manually and since there was not a single trade we can use this function. Not setting them and saving them means you delist EVERYONE. I will check though and wont submit anything until everything is done.

These coaches have not set keepers yet:

Jordie_tackles
NinjaSwan
gym4life
I'm in aren't I?

reggie are you in??

We need one more coach. If reggie isn't in do any of you blokes have reliable mates to fill in the void.

I can possible get someone. Others feel free to recommend any mates. Let's just get a reliable bloke in! I will post in the other BF keeper league thread which looks dead for this year. We might have a keen coach there.

reggie are you in??

We need one more coach. If reggie isn't in do any of you blokes have reliable mates to fill in the void.

I can possible get someone. Others feel free to recommend any mates. Let's just get a reliable bloke in! I will post in the other BF keeper league thread which looks dead for this year. We might have a keen coach there.
Possibly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back