Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Just went to wavery Gardens to pick up the tickets, massive queue! I had to get back to work so couldn't wait.

Have there been queues at other places?

Camberwell was about 20 mins would have been 5 if the printer didn't jam

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me and my misso will be standing :) , Do you know if you can stand where you like ?
Open slather if memory serves me right. Rules and
Me and my misso will be standing :) , Do you know if you can stand where you like ?

Designated standing areas around the ground floor if memory serves me right so take your pick. May be different on GF day though

My kids have concession tickets because there are no junior tickets for the grand final - I have no concession card to show for them. I picked up their tickets fine last time and expect no problems again.

Collecting the ticket isn't the issue it's hoping no one asks when you enter the ground

Nope, they just wanted my license and credit card. Still have something with you just in case.

No you’ll be fine. Getting into the ground is where you’d need the card.

Thanks all! Yeah I know they sometimes check when entering but I haven’t been asked all year. My concession ran out half way through the season. Full price membership next year! Just wanted to know if I’d have any issues collecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back