2020/21 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? PR disaster on both sides at the moment.
Yep, they said i have to sign up and pay for 12 months and i will get 1 month free

This is almost as bad as the optus lunch

Yep, they said i have to sign up and pay for 12 months and i will get 1 month free

This is almost as bad as the optus lunch

That does not make sense. Is it more that every account needs billing details to automatically debit once the 12 month sub is up? But yes, the launch hasn't exactly gone smoothly and it appears there's been a huge uptake of A League members taking advantage of the $60 deal.

That does not make sense. Is it more that every account needs billing details to automatically debit once the 12 month sub is up? But yes, the launch hasn't exactly gone smoothly and it appears there's been a huge uptake of A League members taking advantage of the $60 deal.
Nope i get trying to get auto subs but yes not happy at all

Surely it can't be hard to push for a refund. This is a utensil up. I'll just wait until the football starts and grab a sub the usual way.
Paramount said you have to go through Melbourne Victory for support :(

Paramount said you have to go through Melbourne Victory for support :(

Who the hell would I contact at the club about it? I'm going to go down the refund path I think.

I've sent a message to the club's FB asking what to do. Friday after 5pm was probably the worst time to ask though lol. Hopefully I hear back on Monday. I'm not sweating on this code coming through. Seems like Paramount have washed their hands of it and don't want to deal with it now.

Last edited:
Who the hell would I contact at the club about it? I'm going to go down the refund path I think.

I've sent a message to the club's FB asking what to do. Friday after 5pm was probably the worst time to ask though lol. Hopefully I hear back on Monday. I'm not sweating on this code coming through. Seems like Paramount have washed their hands of it and don't want to deal with it now.
Pretty much, it is the league/clubs fault

I hate when they rush s**t out

Pretty much, it is the league/clubs fault

I hate when they rush sh*t out

There is a link at the bottom of this for Paramount support. I just went to that and opened a case about cancellation and refund. So I'll see what happens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel for you guys. I didn’t do it because

a) I’m lazy
b) my father in law pays for my membership 🤣
c) we sucked so bad last year I didn’t watch much of us anyway
d) I use all my father in laws streaming services and in return I let him use my Kayo so I assume he will sign up for paramount if he hasn’t already 😂

So no Paramount plus app on my 2021 Q60A Samsung TV. Google says they aren't developing a new app for latest Samsung smart TVs. Can Smart View from my phone to the TV but it's kind of poo. Going to order a Chromecast thing and see if it's any better. Could this new thing be any more sh*t?

Got my code all good.

yes!!! Always wanted D’Agostino!

Me too! I wanted to get excited, but those in the comments weren't impressed so I thought maybe I was just a nuff lol.

I'm assuming our marquee spots are all used up except for an international or two? I have completely lost track of who we have signed and where they're all from. We've still got Rojas yeah? Because back to his best we'll have a potent forward line, especially if we get old mates Rodriguez and/or Clayton as well. Who is going to be our 9 though?

Me too! I wanted to get excited, but those in the comments weren't impressed so I thought maybe I was just a nuff lol.

I'm assuming our marquee spots are all used up except for an international or two? I have completely lost track of who we have signed and where they're all from. We've still got Rojas yeah? Because back to his best we'll have a potent forward line, especially if we get old mates Rodriguez and/or Clayton as well. Who is going to be our 9 though?

Relax Rojas is still here lol, yeah I read those comments too, Don't understand why people are disappointed or just meh about the signing.. D'Agostino has potential to be a very good striker and or Centre forward. He is strong and solid something we lacked last season. Hopefully Poppa can get the best out of him again!

I really like D’Agostino, but I’m not sure it’s a great move for him, cos I can’t see us not using a visa spot on a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back