Competitions 2020 Super Coach Carlton Board Comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like we will have a re-start.
I thought some might be interested in the way trades might look:

#SuperCoach update to be released this week following the #AFL draw announcement. hearing unlimited trades (deducted from 30 total) for each round of a new block i.e Round 2 (then again after the first 4 or 6 week block is completed). 2 trades per week for all other rounds

Good idea I reckon. If you go nuts and re-jig half your team, you have less trades going forward.

Looks like we will have a re-start.
I thought some might be interested in the way trades might look:

#SuperCoach update to be released this week following the #AFL draw announcement. hearing unlimited trades (deducted from 30 total) for each round of a new block i.e Round 2 (then again after the first 4 or 6 week block is completed). 2 trades per week for all other rounds

Good idea I reckon. If you go nuts and re-jig half your team, you have less trades going forward.
So it's on the first round only of a new block we'll get unlimited trades?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it's on the first round only of a new block we'll get unlimited trades?
Yeah. But they will be deducted from your 30.
So if you use 10 now you have 20 for the rest of the season. Then maximum of 2 a week until the next block ends/starts.
You could then use 6 for example when a new block starts in round 6, although there shouldn't be as much of a need then, as we won't have had a 12 week break between games.
This is not confirmed, just from one of those supercoach sites.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back