Status
Not open for further replies.

2206 rank down to slightly to 2135
Thanks Neale (C), WhitFlog, Dunks
Holding these muppets
Watched Cripps live today - looks injured
Cripps > Bray &
Oliver > Keays (Hough @ m8) or Hough downgrade

Mills last week, Neale this week. There is just always one premo hack mid who lets me down

Neale C horrible, I said I was going Doch C but of course backed out.

Crae and Cripps continue their shite form

Well done Mills and Duncan for dragging me to a decent score
Surely do everything possible to get Cripps to Laird. Added bonus of never having to stress about your captain.

Surely do everything possible to get Cripps to Laird. Added bonus of never having to stress about your captain.
yeah 100% locked in trade. Disgusted that I actually brought Cripps back in after trading him out after his hammy. Now I'm using 200k to turn the spud into Laird, it's just disgusting but has to be done

2223 and steady in the 800's.

Pretty weird week, was worried about Sicily, Merrett and Treloar but they ended up being solid scorers whilst the previously reliable Neale, Dunkley and Whitfield all spudded.

Got away with Touk's 106 as C when I could easily have copped Neale or Dawson.

2223 and steady in the 800's.

Pretty weird week, was worried about Sicily, Merrett and Treloar but they ended up being solid scorers whilst the previously reliable Neale, Dunkley and Whitfield all spudded.
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've worked out that I have a special talent....3 weeks in a row that I've managed to whack the C on my lowest scoring (midfield) player.

2183......meh
Then use that special talent for good and tell all of us in big bold letters so we can all go someone else and say three cheers for #4tune8

In a reasonable league, probs all players but one is sub 10,000, a few a lot higher, and the guy coming thirs, has had 4 draws from 12 rounds - makes you release how good a job CD is doing with Mills to get him to split the points that many times at least..........

Fallen from 400 overall to 800 in the past two weeks thanks in part to two failed luxury trades. Honestly would have moved up in rank if I left my team alone.

Unlikey mate. What were the luxury trades, if you dont mind me asking?
Merrett > Mills last week, who I also captained
Lloyd > Dawson this week (captaining Neale didn't help either)

Same thing happenend to me during coronaball where I was ranked 200th before the wheels fell off after 'upgrading' premiums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back